Two - Danny

Danny P.O.V.

Boobs. They were everywhere. In all shapes and sizes. Nipples were beckoning to me. I reached out and touched one. It was weird. The boob I was looking at, it was very clearly naked and very plump, but the boob I was feeling felt like a shirt was in my way and the boob fit perfectly inside my hand. I'm dreaming I realized. Dreams rarely made since, so I just went with it, teasing the boob in my hand. Suddenly, it wasn't just boobs in front of me. I could feel myself lifting out of the dream and slowly brought my eyes open, trying to focus on my surroundings. I was laying on my side and I concentrated on the mess of dark brown hair in front of me. Aw yes, I'd spent the night with Sadie. My brain became less foggy and I realized something very serious. My hand was cupping her left boob, through her thin tank top. Shit. I quickly lifted my hand, but couldn't keep my eyes from going there. Her nipple had pebbled at my touch and it was trying to poke through her shirt.

Suddenly, Sadie moaned in her sleep and turned onto her side, facing me. Her hair was hiding her face, but I wasn't looking at her face anyway. Nope, I was very much entranced by the slight cleavage at the top of her tank top. At some point, she'd kicked the blankets off, so my eyes roamed down, taking in the rest of her. Her tank top had ridden up a little, exposing a strip of skin just above her barely there shorts. Her long legs were bare and with the way she had one leg cocked up, I could see a glimpse of the pale pink panties under her shorts. Holy fuck! What the hell was I doing? This was Sadie.

I had told her she was hot last night and I meant it. I'd never truly focused on her as a woman before and shit had I been blind. She was definitely hot and I'm shocked that nobody had swept her off her feet yet. Did we go to school with a bunch of morons? Of course, I could say that about myself too. She was my best friend. We'd shared a bed countless times before and I was just now noticing her womanly attributes. Unable to stop myself I reached forward and ran my hand up her leg. She fidgeted a little, but still didn't wake. I shook my head. What was I doing? I needed to get the hell out of there, before I ruined our friendship.

My eyes, once again, were drawn to her breasts. I wanted to see them. Naked. Desperately. Maybe I was acting this way because I'd been so obsessed with sex lately. Well, I wasn't necessarily obsessed. I wasn't even as serious about losing my virginity as I made it sound. I'd just mentioned it, half joking one day, and Sadie flipped out on me. I liked pushing her buttons. I liked getting her riled up. Her eyes always flashed when she was angry her and her chest would heave in frustration, which I found sexy as hell. Wait, sexy, Sadie? That's it. I was definitely losing it.

"What time is it?" Sadie suddenly asked, making me jump.

I rolled over to look at her alarm clock, "It's seven."

Sadie groaned and the noise somehow went straight to my groin. I felt myself getting even more aroused than I already was. I rolled to my side, facing Sadie, and made sure the blankets were hiding the evidence. She moved the hair out of her face, her eyes blinking, adjusting to the morning light. When she finally focused on me, she frowned, "I had the strangest dream."

"Oh really. What about?" I asked, nervously.

She shook her head and averted her gaze, muttering, "Uh, never mind."

I suddenly grinned. She was embarrassed, why? Oh yes, Sadie Kent had been having some form of naughty dream. Was I in it? Was that why she was embarrassed or was she just embarrassed to have a sex dream in general? Either way, I couldn't let this go. "Come on, Sade, what was it about?"

"Don't be annoying, Danny." She muttered and rolled to her back, staring at the ceiling.

I moved in for the kill, tickling her ribs, "Just tell me, Sadie."

"Stop, no!" She said, giggling.

"If you'll just tell me, then I'll stop." I taunt her.

"I'll never tell." She declared through her laughter.

"That's it, you asked for it." Without thinking, I rolled over, and was suddenly straddling her. I pinned her hands above her head. Her eyes widened, before dipping low and I realized that my erection was on display, as it was straining against the front of my boxer briefs. Her chest was heaving, either from the tickling or from arousal. I wish I knew which. Suddenly embarrassed, I muttered something unintelligent and rolled off of her.

We both stared at the ceiling in silence. I wish I knew what she was thinking. Why did I suddenly feel awkward around her? Forcing a chuckle, "Relax, Sadie, this happens in the morning sometime. Quit being a baby. It's just a boner!"

Sadie choked on a laugh, "So sue me, I've been attacked with a boner in the morning."

"You leave yourself wide-open for all kinds of jokes, but I'm going to let you off easy...this time." I said and climbed out of bed. Stepping into my jeans, I put my back to her. I didn't want her to see my face. I was having trouble processing everything that was happening. All of a sudden I was attracted to my best friend and I didn't know what to do about it. For now, I was going to ignore it and pretend like nothing had changed. Pulling my shirt on, I turned to face her again, "You're coming with me tonight."

"Where are you going?"

"Hitchings Field." I tell her with a grin.

"Ben Hitchings keg party, seriously." She said, rolling her eyes. Ben was also a senior and notorious for throwing the best keg parties. His family owned a lot of farm land, so we set up the party in a field. It was always awesome. Sadie didn't like to drink, so she rarely went.

"Yes, seriously. You need to live a little. Get your head out of the books and have some fun." I tell her.

Again she rolled her eyes, but said, "Fine, I guess I'll go."

"Yes!" I exclaimed, excitedly, and jumped up onto her bed, standing. I grinned down at her as I jumped up and down. She was bouncing around like crazy, giggling, and I told myself that I didn't notice how her gentle curves jiggled with every bounce.