Sam Goes Missing(Destiel)

Deans P.O.V
I opened my eyes and yawned, looking over at Sam, only to find that he wasn't there. I got up and walked towards the bathroom. "Sam?" No reply. "Sammy!" Still no reply. I decided to call him. He didn't pick up. I sat down. "Cas get your fluffy ass down here. I can't find Sam." I heard the familiar flutter of wings. Castiel looked around and scrunched up his face. "What is it Cas?" "I don't know, I have a feeling someone took Sam." I roughly grabbed my jacket. "Let's go!"
Sams P.O.V
I woke up with a major headache and looked around and realized I couldn't move my arms. "Hello moose." I looked up and groaned. "Crowley, of course." I rolled my eyes. "Respect your elders Sam."
Deans P.O.V
Me and Cas have been driving around for hours searching for Sam. I looked over at Cas to realize he was already staring at me, he quickly looked away as soon as I looked at him.
"Cas?"
"Yes Dean?"
"Wanna get something to eat?"
"I guess we could."
I pulled over at the little diner. As we sat down, I saw a pretty girl walking over.
"May I take your order?" She winked and I smirked but before I could say anything Cas quickly said "He'll have a burger and some pie. Thanks." She rolled her eyes and walked off. That was strange. "Cas what was that?"
"That girl seemed to be flirting"
"Okay and?" As Cas went to say something, the waitress came over and put my food down. I took a huge bite of the delicious burger and looked up at Cas who looked confused.
"What?"
He didn't say anything back, just leaned over the table and wiped some mayonnaise off of my lip and quickly looked away. I finished my burger and pie quickly and threw some money down.
"Let's go."
We got in the car and I pulled in to an abandoned warehouse. I was getting angry because we still hadn't found Sam.
"Dean?"
"Yeah Cas?"
"I feel these weird emotions when you are near."
I didn't say anything. I just looked over at him for a little while.
"Cas?" I paused, "do you want to kiss me?"
He flushed a bright red and I took that as a yes, I leaned over and kissed him. He was frozen for a moment but then slowly started to kiss back. I leaned back and looked out my window.
"I love you Dean."
"I-I love you too, Cas."
I was getting ready to pull onto the road so we could continue looking for Sam until Cas stopped me.
"Did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"Sam is here."
I quickly jumped out, as did Cas and we ran in. Crowley saw Cas and said "Toodles." And was gone. I saw Sam and quickly untied him.
"Thanks man."
We walked out in silence. Cas got in the front and Sam looked suspicious but got in the back. I was nervous and went to reach for the radio at the same time Cas did. Cas looked at me and said, "This feels nice."
Sam looked up and smirked.
"What'd you say, Cas?"
"Nothing Sam!" I groaned, hoping he'd leave it alone. Cas looked back and said, "Dean and I love each other, therefore when we touch, it tingles."
Sam started laughing and screamed, "I knew it!"
"Shut up Sam!"
Sam stopped laughing but smirked.
I looked over at Cas and he was already looking. He smiled wide and I couldn't help but chuckle. I do love Cas. And it's going to be the death of me.