He Doesn't Know You Like Him & He Flirts With Someone Else (TFW)

Dean:
You frown as Dean continues to flirt with Jo right in front of you. You know he doesn't know how you feel, but that doesn't mean it hurts any less. Sam looked at you sympathetically, he was the only one that knew how you felt about Dean; you just shrug and look away. Jo looked over at you and frowned, you and Jo were best friends.
"Y/N, come here."
You sigh, knowing she won't take no for an answer.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, I'm just tired." You mutter.
"Bull."
Dean leans close to Jo.
"She said she's fine, let's get out of here."
She slapped his hand from her thigh. Dean groans and looks at you.
"Thanks a lot, Y/N."
You looked down, trying not to cry. You were super sensitive and you hated it when he was mad at you. Sam quickly came over and led you outside where you burst into tears. He stands there, rubbing your shoulder; waiting for you to rant. You see Jo running towards you and internally groan.
"Y/F/N, tell me what's wrong right this instant." Jo commands.
Sam looks at you and you just nod.
"She likes Dean."
"Oh, Y/N. Why didn't you tell me you liked him?"
"Because you're prettier and you're who Dean wants. I want him to be happy."
"Y/N.."
You look up, surprised. You jump up and start to ramble about how you didn't mean it but you were silenced when a pair of lips touched yours. You looked at Dean shocked.
"Y/N, I've liked you since the day I met you. I honestly thought you liked Sam."
You and Sam look at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles. As soon as you can breathe again, you look at Sam and make a disgusted face; as he does the same to you. Jo smiles as Dean kisses you again. That was the start of a beautiful relationship.

Sam:
You walked into the bunker, tired. As soon as you, Sam and Dean got home from the hunt Dean decided to go to the store and you wanted to go too; by the time you guys got back, you were exhausted. As you walked towards your room, which happens to be right by Sam's, you hear giggling coming from Sam's room. You furrow your brows and open his door, you gasp and quickly close the door at the sight of some blonde girl on top of Sam with her shirt off. You run into your room and started quietly crying. Fifteen minutes later you hear your door creak open.
"Y/N?"
You sighed, you could've swore you locked your door.
"Yes Sam?"
"Dinners ready."
"I'll be out in a minute."
You hear your door quietly close and sigh, going to your bathroom to wipe your face and walk to the table; praying no one noticed you'd been crying.
"Uh Y/N, have you been crying."
"No." You snapped at Dean.
He looked over, seeing the blonde coming out of Sam's room and looks at you softly. You shake your head and look down.
"Mandy, do you want to stay for dinner?" Sam questioned.
"Oh, I can't I-"
Before she could finish Dean interrupted.
"Get out." He snapped.
She looked at him, shocked but proceeded to leave.
"Don't come back!" Dean yelled as she was walking out the door.
"Dean, what the hell?"
"She was a whore obviously, you belong with someone better Sammy. Someone like Y/N possibly."
You blushed at the thought.
"Mandy and I didn't even sleep together. Someone like Y/N? Why would I date someone like Y/N?"
Ouch. That one hurt. You know he didn't mean it that way but it still hurt.
"Seriously Sammy?! Who stitched up your side after that wendigo hunt? Who took your side when you were hyped up on demon blood? Who cleaned you up that night you were a bit too drunk and got into a fight that you couldn't handle? Who runs after you when you yell at them and apologizes even though it's your fault?"
Sam looked over at you and you looked away, scared he was going to hate you. You felt a finger under your chin, forcing you to look up. You look into his eyes as he leans down to kiss you.
"I'm so sorry I didn't see it before Y/N."
"It's okay, Sammy."
Dean smirks, proud of himself and you and Sam stayed together for the rest of your lives.

Cas:
You were on a case with Cas and Dean while Sam did research at the hotel. When you got to the morgue, the woman kept flirting with Cas. Dean looked nervous, knowing it pissed you off. Cas was flirting back, unintentionally. As you guys walked out you started mumbling not so nice words about the little witch inside. Cas looked at you.
"You appear to be upset."
"She's mad because you were flirting with the hot doctor in there."
"I was? Really? Did I do it right? Why does that anger you?"
You giggled at Cas' confusion.
"She likes you Cas. She wants you to kiss her."
Your eyes widen. But nonetheless, a cute, confused and wide-eyed Castiel stumbles over to you and kisses you softly. You quickly wrap your arms around his neck and pushes you against the impala.
"Hey! Not on baby!" Dean screeches.
Cas winks.
"I learned that from the pizza man."
You and Cas are still together to this day and things have never been better.

A/N sorry Cas' seems so short. But Cas is honestly simple cause he's a cute little puppy that doesn't know what he's doing half of the time.