You Hear Dean Singing

You walk into the motel room that you, Dean and Sam are sharing and stop as you hear someone singing 'Simple Man' knowing Sam isn't here, seeing as he just dropped you off. It must be Dean. You sit on the counter outside of the bathroom and smile. He can really sing. You recorded a bit on your phone and then just sat there. He was singing so loudly, you didn't notice the shower had cut off and he walked out in just a towel and proceeded to sing. As soon as he sees you he turns bright red.
"Y/N?!"
"Uh hi Dean." You smile sheepishly.
"You and Sam weren't supposed to be back yet."
"He dropped me off before going to the library."
Dean grumbles and you can't help but notice how nice he looks without a shirt on.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He rolls his eyes. You smirk and take your phone out snapping a picture.
"Y/N!"
"You said to take a picture!"
As soon as he had clothes on he tackled you.
"Give me the phone."
"No Dean!" You laugh.
He finally grabs hold of your phone and deletes the picture then sees the video and clicks on it because it was just of the motel floor. Dean singing 'Simple Man' blared from your phone and you blushed. He deleted that too.
"I- uh you can really sing."
"Not really."
You look at him as if he grew a second head and he tossed your phone back. You quickly put a password on your phone and went to your recently deleted album and recover the two items. Dean doesn't know how iPhones work so he wouldn't have known to delete it from there too. You sit on the counter and play the video. Dean slowly looks up and walks toward you and you lock your phone.
"I have an iPhone, it stays in an album for 30 days so you can recover it if you want."
He moves in between your legs and groans.
"Give it here, Y/N."
You shake your head. He reaches behind you, grabs the phone and smirks. He goes to open your phone and realizes it's locked.
"Son of a bitch."
Sam walks in.
"What Dean?"
I now had my phone back and played the video. Sam laughed.
"Is that Dean?"
"Yes! She put a lock on her phone and won't let me delete it."
Sam starts laughing harder.
"Good one, Y/N." He says after high-fiving you.
"Sam!" Dean glares.
"Hm? Sorry Dean we have to get to work on this case."
You laugh and hop off of the counter and work on the case, Dean complaining the whole time.