You And Deans First Fight

You and Dean had been together for 4 months and you've been friends for way longer. Surprisingly, you were the only person Dean has never lost his temper on. But tonight was a different story. You thought there was only one vamp, but turns out there were 3. You almost got yourself and Sam killed. He told you and Sam to go right while he went left. As you and Sam got further down the hallway, you heard something but before you could turn around there was a vamp on you and one on Sam. You killed the one that was on you, she looked so young, she was probably about 13 or 14 when she was turned and it hurt you to kill her even though she was a monster. So you stood in shock as Sam fought the one he had on him. Suddenly Dean screamed Sam's name and you snapped out of it, pulling the vamp back and slicing its head off right before Sam was about to be bitten. The ride to the motel was awkwardly silent. As soon as the three of you got into the motel Dean started shouting.
"What the hell, Y/N?!"
You flinched and Sam's eyes widened as he'd never heard his brother yell at you before.
"I'm sorry." You whispered.
Dean laughed.
"Sorry? Sorry doesn't cut it Y/N!"
"Dean why don't you-"
"Shut up Sam!"
You looked at Sam sympathetically. He didn't deserve to be yelled at too.
"Dean, I-I had it under control." You lied.
"Bull! You almost got Sam killed!"
"Stop yelling at me!" You screamed. You hated being yelled at and you hated the fact that he was right. If something were to happen to Sam and it was your fault you wouldn't be able to live with yourself. Dean looked at you as if you grew an extra head and Sam just nervously looked at his feet.
"Get out."
"What? Dean I have nowhere t-"
"Get. Out."
"Dean, you can't kick her out." Sam whispered.
"The hell I can't! Get out!" Dean yelled, as he starting get closer to you. You flinched and quickly grabbed your bag, almost falling in the process and run outside. Sam looks at Dean in shock. "I can't believe you'd do that Dean. She froze. The vamp she killed looked like a child. It was an accident!" You heard Sam yell and Dean yelled back. You were standing outside, not knowing where to go when the yelling stopped. The door opened and you saw Sam come out, slamming the door behind him.
"Let's go."
"What?"
"Y/N come on. Neither of us deserve to put up with his crap. We're going to Bobby's."
You nod, not wanting to fight him on it. You were surprised he stuck up for you in there.
As you got into the car Sam hotwired, you looked at him.
"Sam you shouldn't have stuck up for me. He was right."
"Y/N, you froze. It happens. I would've done the same. She looked so young, probably 12 or 13 years old. Just know that you did the right thing."
THIRD PERSONS P.O.V.
Dean had though Sam was just going outside to clear his head, when he heard an engine roar he looked out of the window, eyes widening as he sees Sam and Y/N in a car, driving off.
"Damn it!"
He grabs his bag and his keys, slamming the door on his way out. He assumed they were going to Bobby's. They had nowhere else to go so that's where he went.
Y/N'S P.O.V.
You and Sam finally got to Bobby's and as soon as you got settled in, we sat on the couch and you started to cry, knowing you and Dean would probably never speak again. Sam sets his beer down and pulls you into his chest and plays with your hair. Soon, you heard a car.
"Bobby who's that?" Sam questioned.
"No idea."
Bobby got up to get the door. You heard some loud whispering.
"Balls!"
You saw Dean come into the living room and he looked mad as soon as he saw you, you curled more into Sam's chest and closed yours eyes. You didn't know he was mad because you were laying on Sam's chest.
"I tried to keep him out."
"It's okay Bobby. I think Y/N and I will head to sleep now."
Dean looked at Sam.
"Excuse me?"
"Bobby only has two guest rooms and I'm sure you'll be sleeping in one since you're here. I'm pretty sure I know who Y/N would rather sleep with."
You got up and started to follow Sam but got super dizzy and gripped onto his arm.
"Y/N? Are you okay?" Sam asked.
You just shook your head. Your head hurt so bad from all the sobbing, that you felt dizzy. Sam nodded and picked you up.
"Sam." Dean growled.
Sam sighed and turned to his brother.
"What Dean? You yelled at her and threw her out over something stupid."
"She could've gotten you killed Sam!"
"But she didn't. She saved me."
Dean groans.
"Sam?" You whisper.
"Yes Y/N?"
"I feel dizzy and my head hurts."
He nods and gently puts you down on the couch, kissing your forehead.
"I'll go get an ice pack for your head."
You smiled. You loved Sam a lot. As a brother, of course. He always treated you like his little sister. Dean starts walking towards me and you looked down, knowing he's still mad at you. You didn't want to get yelled at again. He leans down.
"Y/N."
He lifts your chin up and you look away trying to hide the tears threatening to fall.
"Y/N, I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just angry. You, Sam and Bobby are all I have. If you and Sam would have died tonight. I-I don't know what I'd do."
You nod, still upset. You understood, but he still kicked you out.
"Y/N. I love you."
You looked up, he's never said that before. Not seriously. Sometimes he'd say it playfully when you brought him pie back or when you get him a beer so he can sit down after a long day.
"I-I love you too, Dean."
He smiles and kisses you softly, wiping the single tear that fell.
"I'm so sorry baby."
You nod and you notice Sam has been standing at the door. He smiles and you know he's happy everything's at peace now. Dean says he doesn't wanna bother Bobby so we all get in the impala to go back to the motel. Sam reaches for the radio.
"Bitch."
"Jerk." Sam mumbles.
And you smile, knowing everything's okay again.