You Accidentally Break Something Of His & He Gets Mad (Everyone)

Dean:
You were cleaning and accidentally broke the amulet Sam gave Dean when they were young. He never takes it off but he showered and immediately went on a supply run. It was fixable but you knew Dean was gonna be mad. You heard the door slam and internally groaned.
"Y/N, I'm back!"
"Dean, please don't be mad."
"What happ-"
He stops as he sees the broken necklace in your hands. He walks up to you and snatches it out of your hands.
"Why would you do this?!"
"Dean it was an accident."
"You shouldn't have messed with it."
"I was cleaning and it fell."
"Maybe if you weren't so clumsy it wouldn't have happened!"
"Dean-"
"Enough. I don't want to talk to you."
He sets the amulet on the table and grabs his jacket, slamming the door on his way out. You sit at the table and it takes about an hour but you finally fix the necklace. You hear the door slam shut and you look up, meeting Deans bright green eyes. You quickly put the necklace on the table, fearing him yelling again.
"I'm sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't have yelled at you."
You just nod.
"Y/N.."
He puts his hand under your jaw and lifts your head up. He kisses your forehead softly.
"Please don't cry anymore."
You gently grab his necklace and put it back on him.
"You fixed it?"
"I told you it was fixable."
He picks you up and lays you on the bed. After taking his shoes and jacket off, he joins you.
"I love you, Y/N."
"I love you too, Dean."

Sam:
You're frantically pacing when you hear the hotel door open.
"Y/N? What are you doing?"
"Sam please, please don't be mad." You cry.
"Y/N, just calm down and tell me what happened."
"I broke the watch Dean got you for Christmas. I can get it fixed I'm so sorry."
"Why would you do that?! You know how important this watch is, Y/N!"
"Sam I-"
"Don't. Don't say a single word."
He goes into the bathroom and slams the door. You grab the watch and run to Deans room. You tell him what happened, profusely apologizing and he just hugs you and takes you to get it fixed. When you get back you slowly open the door to the hotel room you and Sam share. Sam was your best friend. He couldn't hate you forever. At least you hoped he couldn't. You walk in to see Sam on the bed with his head in his hands.
"Sam?" You whisper.
His head jerks up and his eyes are bloodshot.
"Y/N! I thought- I thought you left. F-For good."
"I'd never leave you Sam."
You hand him the watch and he smiles, pulling you into a tight hug.
"I'm so sorry. I know it was an accident. I shouldn't have been so mean."
You nod, immediately forgiving him.

Cas:
"C-Cas?" You whisper walking into his room.
"Yes, Y/N?"
You knew he was going to be mad. You didn't mean to break the angel tablet, you didn't even know it could be broken. He had asked you to get it for him and you dropped it on accident. It was heavier than you had expected.
"I- uh I accidentally sort of maybe b-broke it."
He storms up to grab the tablet.
"Y/N I needed this! How could you have been so irresponsible?"
"Cas it was an accident." You mumble.
"Accidents don't just happen accidentally!"
(^ that's a SPN reference.)
"That uh, that didn't make sense."
He groans, flashing out.
A couple minutes later, he flashes back in holding the angel tablet. Only it wasn't broken.
"I found Kevin, he fixed it."
"If it was fixable why did you get so mad?"
"Because it set me back. I'm sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't have acted like that."
You nod.
"It's okay Cas, I forgive you. I'll leave you be so you can read."
He shakes his head and pats the bed.
"Lay with me."
You smile, jumping into bed with him.

Crowley:
You laugh as you jump around Crowley's room, he hates it when you go in his room but he's on 'vacation' so it didn't matter. You love being in Crowley's room because he has such cool stuff. You stop jumping when you hear a crash. You slowly turn around and gasp when you see Crowley's favorite whiskey had fallen to the floor, all of it spilling out. It's super old too, there was no way you could get more. 'He's going to kill me' you thought. You knew you shouldn't have been in his room but it was better than being stuck in your cell.
"Y/N?"
Your eyes widen and you turn around.
"What are you doing home, my king?"
"I finished business early. Why are you in my room?"
You bite your lip, nervously. You were terrified.
"Well?" He pushes.
"I'm sorry, my king." You whisper, as you quickly try to walk out his room.
"Y/N!"
You freeze in your spot.
"What in the bloody hell is this?!"
You turn around and look down.
"I-I'm sorry, my king. It was an accident."
"It wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have been in my room!"
You nod, trying not to cry. You never cried, but you hated when Crowley yelled at you; mostly because you liked him.
"I'll send Daniel by around 9 to punish you for this."
You nod, quickly running to your cell.
-Time Skip-
You look at the clock and it reads 8:58pm. You sigh and wipe your tears as you hear footsteps.
"Y/N, darling?"
You look up and Crowley looks at you sadly.
"I didn't mean to make you cry, sweetheart."
You nod, not saying anything.
"I'm not mad anymore. I'm sorry."
You nod again. He groans and your eyes widen when you feel his lips on yours. You quickly kiss back.
"You can start sleeping in my room, as long as you don't break anything." He grins.
You nod and smile.
That was the start of a beautiful relationship.

Gabe:
You pick up the last piece of Gabriel's chocolate fountain and sigh. You tripped and fell, knocking it over. It shattered to pieces, there was no fixing it. You knew Gabriel was gonna be upset but hopefully he'd understand that it was just an accident.
"Y/N, I'm home!"
"Hey babe." You smile.
He smiles but then looks confused.
"Where's my chocolate fountain?"
"I-I- Um." I pause, "it broke."
"What? How?!"
"..I knocked it over."
"Why?!"
"It was an accident! I'm so sorry!"
"That was my most prized possession."
I look down with tears in my eyes.
"I'm sorry."
"God, you're so clumsy."
"Gabe-"
"Just, go. Please."
You nod and walk outside. It starts pouring.
"Y/N, come back it's raining!"
You keep walking though. You walk to the candy store and buy the chocolate fountain that Gabe wanted in the first place but it was too expensive so he had to settle for his previous one. Luckily it's no longer raining but you're still soaked by the time you get back to your house. You open the door and set the fountain in front of Gabe.
"Y/N.."
You don't say anything you just change into warm clothes, because you're freezing.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry."
You nod.
"Why'd you get it? You told me it was too expensive."
"It was. I used some of my school book money."
"Oh, Y/N."
"It's okay, it was my fault that I broke it."
"It was an accident."
"I love you, Gabe."
"I love you too."
You sneeze. Gabe laughs and sighs.
"I think you went and got yourself sick."

Lucifer:
"No, no, no, no." You cry.
You were cleaning you and Luci's room because it was a mess and you went to put one of his favorite old glass antiques up and accidentally dropped it, shattering it in the process. He was already in a bad mood today. This would only make it worse.
"What?" He growls, walking into the room.
"N-Nothing!"
He rolls his eyes and pushes you out of the way gently, his eyes widening when he realizes what you did.
"L-Luci-"
"GET OUT!"
"But-"
He turns around and looks at you with a deadly look in his eyes. You run out of the room, tripping and cutting your leg in the process. You hear him running after you. You run into your old room and slam the door shut before falling onto the floor and sobbing. You thought you locked the door but you must not have because you look up to see a devastated looking Lucifer looking down at you.
"B-Baby.."
You just continue to sob. He drops to his knees and heals your leg but you still cry. You couldn't even feel the pain in your leg. He scared you, he made you feel unsafe. You had always felt safe with him until now. He's never lost his temper with you.
"Y/N, look at me."
You slowly look up at him.
"I'm so sorry." He whispers, wiping the tears from your face.
You instinctively lean into his touch and he smiles softly.
"I'm sorry, princess. I'm so sorry."
"It's okay." You whisper.
"It's not okay. It'll never happen again. I promise. Never again, Y/N."
"I love you, Luci."
"I love you too."
It never happened again.