The alphas son

I stood at the end of our territory all my life I had grown up here, but now I had to leave. His rejection stabbed my heart, how could he be such an ungrateful selfish selfish son of a bitch.
Alpha Jeremy POV
I could see her the girl I had just made rouge why was she still on pack ground beta I mind linked "kill the rouge she's stayed here long enough".
"My pleasure Augustus mind linked back".
She would be terminated and my beta would have great fun in showing the moon goddess that my mate should be strong and not sickly like the rouge. My eyes had drifted for a moment and I saw a figure standing in my office doorway. "What."
I said, looking to see the rouges father Charlie. "Alpha what will become of our daughter, she was a great warrior in the pack why would you make her rouge."
He stated. This man was my fathers beta and he was for sure the best warrior in the pack. He trains every warrior his daughter was the best female, but she was always sick.
"Charlie I won't lie to you I've sent Augustus to kill her she's rouge on my pack territory she's to weak right now to be rough or be in a pack."
He was furious
"you too have been friends for years and you damn know why she is ill."
I did know it was just too hard to admit it.
"Well if she is off pack territory before Augustus gets to her she will be alive, I make no promises that he won't go after her and kill her though."

Sapphire 's POV
I stepped into rouge territory and I could hear sounds of wolves sensing my presence, then I could hear howls from my old pack of friends and family their howls had so much sadness in them it made me want to run back to the pack.
I shifted and was now my large black wolf with sapphire eyes and started to run. Soon many larger males came up and surrounded me this was honestly terrifying I stopped and growled. The largest male was not impressed and growled back then mind linked me "don't try that here rouge."
Wait was I on another packs territory this was rouge territory last night. I mind linked him
"what happened to the rouge territory."
"We killed them all this is the night hawk pack territory now."
I was dead I waited for the blow, but instead heard.
"Move it we are going back to the pack you're too valuable to be killed."
We walked a long time I heard the night hawk pack stayed mostly in wolf form it had a treaty with my pack and their borders has always been close. The large wolf spoke
"What is your name rouge."
I looked up and saw him waiting for a answer.
"It's Sapphire."
I then looked back down.
"Luna we have the rouge"
he was talking to a larger brown wolf I looked small compared to these wolves.
"Alpha Randell what shall we do with her."
TheLuna said, realizing there was a massive black wolf beside her now sizing me up.
"Son"
I heard him call and another massive silver grey wolf approached us. Mate my wolf said she was ecstatic did the Moon Goddess hear my prayers. He growled and walked over to me. This is who the moon goddess has chosen to be my mate he retorted. I shrank down was I to be rejected again. I let out a submissive whimper and looked down. Look at me he yelled I want to see my mate's eyes. My head rise once more and my mate came over to me he licked my muzzle and whispered in my ear "your mine now don't be afraid. "
I moved closer to him and licked his muzzle. Showing that I wasn't afraid anymore, I was happy to find my mate ,My real mate.

Hey this is my first instalment of the Story
Bye 

Nikitamarie
This story is being rewritten so be warned! Better plot line and action are coming your way.