Ancient rituals

Jace's POV

Her beautiful face glowed in the moonlight, but it showed worry and uncertainty. My mate so strong yet for the public mating process, it would require a lot of courage. We changed into our wolves and stood In front of our pack I could tell she was terrified but excited as well.
                    ~
The ritual went well and me and Sapphire left to go to the palace. Each day was torture waiting to know if my mate was pregnant, yet at the end of the month in turn she felt sick and took a test. It had the plus sign indicating she was carrying my heir. The future king or queen of wolves a god in the flesh. "Sapphire your carrying such wonderful cargo. My love I know you are scared but please reason with me that this is the wonderful news the goddess she has granted us with a living breathing heir."
I said to her joyously as she lay in bed tired and sick.
" I know it's hard to think I am special, that the goddess has planted us here and has given me a wonderful mate it's all happing so fast."
She spoke like a true queen not knowing the beauty she was. Sapphire was my drug and I was already addicted to her wit and stubbornness.
" Jace can you tell me more about the pack I want to understand what a Royal pack is?" Lovingly I loved over to her had sighed why must she drop a question like this out of no where. " Baby all in due time." I said not wanting to start this conversation yet.
" Really that's how your gonna be well I guess it's the chesterfield tonight then Jace!" She said back nonchalantly,why must she be like this all the time.         " Your going to be the death of me, I swear you where created for that soul purpose." I laughed and I heard her chuckle a bit.
" Still couch or want to enlighten me about my future pack. Jace if I am to be your Luna I must know as much as I can." I nodded seeing as Sapphire was not letting it go nor do I think she ever will.
"Alright love I will tell you a story about the pack that everyone in this pack knows from a young cub." She moved around in the bed and patted the open spot beside her. I climbed in and she snuggled up to me. Wrapping her with the warm blankets I sighed, this was it this was when I would tell her everything.

Hey it's Nikita I will release the story soon I wanted to short chapters rather than one huge chapter hope you understand and hope you like my revised edition.