Troubled past

Sapphire POV

The Royal pack was mysterious, we ended up not changing out of wolf form but entered a large den.
" Dear in this pack we stay in our wolf form I hope that won't be a issue for you." The Luna said she was a beautiful wolf that looked very strong.
" Luna it is not a problem at all, as long as I am with my mate." She nuzzled me and then trotted off to her mate the Alpha.
I looked around the den and saw that there where passages that went underground. Curiously I went to one and started to go in.
"No!" Growled my mate I hadn't seen him or smelt him following me.
" I am sorry it just had me curious, where do they lead?" I mind linked back.
" That tunnel is forbidden don't you ever go there." He growled once again, then started nudge me
Along away from the tunnel.
" Sapphire if you are to be the next Luna of this pack you must understand a few rules." Jace said sternly he ran off then howled for me to follow. We ran far away from the den it still confused me how few wolves I have seen.
" Shift, now it's not a request it's a order."
He used a bit of his alpha tone to get me to obey, it annoyed me but I did as I was told. Looking around I had no cloths on and there was nothing in sight for me to cover up.
"Here you might want these." Jace handed me a bralette panties and a simple t shirt dress.
" Thanks, where is the rest of your pack if you not mind me asking?" I pride while changing behind some shrubbery.
" The pack house usually but this time of year in wolf dens around the area. Sapphire this will be your new pack when we do the ceremony's and mating rituals."
He looked over to me as I came into view out bind hind the bushes.
" I know nothing of this pack why is that?" I coughs him off guard with another question. He sighed and looked away be fore replying.
" Royal packs are different we are of high blood lines and must keep ancient traditions, in order to create peace with Vampires and other supernaturals."
I nodded and looked into his eyes he was definitely guarded but that was understandable.
" How many Royal packs are there around the world." This was a big question where there hundreds or just a handful.
" My dear mate there are nine small Royal packs and then ours in a way the head quarters we very large and have the purest of blood. Enough questions my love I need to tell you the rules for women in this pack are not hunters or warriors women are to care for the pups and guard the wisdom.
" So no fighting rouges and no hunts!" That's what I was best at the only thing I have ever known.
"You must be mistaken that's all I can do is fight, I was the best in my pack next to the alpha."
He looked taken back but then smiled and laughed.
" Sapphire I was only joking but right now the rules are pups first then you can decapitate rouges heads."
This man was seriously getting on my nerves, that was not funny so I hit him.
" I deserved that didn't I?" He chuckled and then hugged me. I knew that's what mates did and the pull I felt towards him was strong, but it still was kinda weird loving someone you don't know yet you still love them.
" My love we shall mate on the next full moon and move into the hidden palace after you become pregnant. Due to a den is no place for a royal child especially when rouges are growing in numbers."
His face glowed with happiness yet was I ready to have children with a man I barely knew.

Hey it's me again comment and vote to help me now you enjoy the story make sure to share it as well!!
Nikitamarie23