Reader x Soldier

Tf2 Soldier x Reader
Hiay, viewers this was off the top of my head so some of it is shitty so I'm sorry ahead of time. Just so you know I'm a lazy person so I'm not going to write all of Soldiers words in capitals. If you don't know what Tf2 it's a game on Steam. Just look it up on Youtube.
P.S. There will be minor swearing in this story so be warned. Don't like then don't read. Enjoy!

You have been on (BLU/RED) team for about 3 months, you are the first and only female on the team. Your class name is the Barbarian, but your real name is _____ ,you are 5'4 not very tall, hell your shorter then Engie. Thick, luscious (H/C) hair, which goes down to your lower back when left down; you keep it up in a pony tail because last time you left your hair down in a battle the (BLU/RED) teams Pyro set it on fire. Your eyes are (E/C) which seem to 'sparkle like the stars' like the sniper says all the time. Demo has said many times that 'you have all the right junk in all the right places,' causing you to go red in the face and punch him in the jaw powerfully but playfully. It is true that you have a large chest and rear with a healthy sized waist. Your uniform consists of a (BLU/RED) shirtsleeve V-neck, black leggings, (BLU/RED) short on top, black combat boots, (BLU/RED) fingerless gloves, brass knuckles, a helmet that had horns on it (like a vikings helmet), and a ponytail protecting your hair from the other teams Pyro. Your weaponry is your brass knuckles, a mace on a chain (one of those maces you can swing), and your great-sword ( Long, heavy two handed sword).
When you were first introduced to the nine mercenaries you were quite fearful. They all looked like they could easily break your neck. To your surprise they weren't all that sextets towards you. The Engineer was the nicest to you introducing you to them all one by one. But when he got to Soldier he was extremely nervous (to this day you still wonder why he was so nervous). Soldier towered over the two of you. Engineer said in his normal Texan accented voice
"An' this here is Soldier." He smiled warmly at you and then looked over at Soldier.
"Engie, this is the new maggot we have on the team?" You could feel his eyes looking you up and down from under his helmet.
"Err yeah it is their name is...Uh...What was your name again Darlin I don't think you even told us all yet." Engineer chuckled.
"My class name is Barbarian, but my real name is _____." You said with a proud smile.
"You have no muscle in you Maggot. Hell you even are as pale and skinny as one." Spat Soldier. You were insulted but something inside you told you to hold your tongue. With that Engineer walked you the dinning room where all the other men were shoveling food into their mouths until you entered and started to eat 'properly' well except for soldier who shoveled food into his mouth unmercifully. It looked like he was going to choke himself. After the team and you finished eating Scout walked you to your room that had your class symbol of a viking helmet on it. As soon as the door opened it squeaked loudly signaling it needed to be oiled badly.
"So uh ya should get to sleep soon 'cause Soldier is gonna wake ya up at four to start ya training. He thinks he can get you to turn into a beefcake like dis." Scout said and then flexed his 'muscular' arms. You giggled at him and said good night to each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to present time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V.
I was lying in bed thinking about Solly again. No matter what I tried to do all I could think about was Soldiers strong jawline, muscular built body, his gruff loud voice, I wonder how his lips-'No bad _____ bad!' I slapped myself in the face trying to stop the thoughts before they got dirty. I sighed deeply trying to sleep until I heard my door be knocked on powerfully by who I could only guess was Soldier. 'Wait is it four in the morning already?!' I thought as I looked at my clock. Yep, its four on the dot I groaned loudly allowing whoever it was to know I was up and getting dressed. I then heard his deep gruff voice yell
"You have five minutes before I drag you out of your room fully dressed or not!" I always wanted to put the 'I will drag you out fully closed or not' rule to the test and since I didn't sleep I think I'll do it and blame it on my exhaustion. I put on my training tank top and was in the middle of putting my shorts when my door was opened smashing against the wall. I turned my head and saw Soldier in his normal attire of army clothes and his helmet but there was something about his face I froze and looked at him. Is..Is Soldier blushing?! No way in hell is he of all people blushing. I finished pulling up my shorts and quickly grabbed my hair tie and gloves and started to walk over to him. He seemed to be deep in thought about something. I waved a hand in his face trying to bring him back to reality. I still don't know how he can see with that thing on. Waving my hand didn't work so instead I decided to call his name
"Soldier~ Sol, Soldier, Solly, Sol, hello~" I called. Still nothing. Did I kill him or something? So I'm put to my last resort them...
"(BLU/RED) Spy is in the base and has stolen the intelligence, and your raccoon Lieutenant!" I slightly said in that Oh My God We Need Help tone.
"What?! My intelligence?! MY RACCOON! *Growles angrily* (BLU/RED) SPY GET BACK HERE!!" Soldier screamed loudly. I don't know how the rest of the team can sleep through his screaming, but it worked I've never seen him run so fast. With that I headed out the training yard and started my normal training routine. After twenty or thirty minutes Soldier walked out onto the training yard with his raccoon and intelligence. 'Wait did what I said actually happen?' After my training I walked over to Soldier and Lieutenant and sat down a small distance away from them because last time I sat near him he got pissed and I was forced to run ten extra miles. I could hear him cooing at Lieutenant. Which the rest of the team had told me about. It's so cute I can't believe what I'm hearing!
"Who's daddy's lil' raccoon? You are yes you are!" Is what I could hear along with other things like
"The dirty Spy won't ever touch you again I promise daddy's here and will never abandon you or leave you alone again." I wish he would say sweet things to me like the damn raccoon. I was deep in thought thinking about Soldier actually being kind to me instead him yelling 'Work harder Maggot,' and other cruel things. The one that hurts the most is when he'll yell 'you are a useless piece of shit, what kind of man would ever care if you died out on my battle field you weak piece of female scum!' When I felt something warm and soft touch my arm I quickly looked down and saw Lieutenant giving me a body hug like a cat. He is such a cute raccoon, I reach down and scratch under his chin receiving a cute cooing noise from him. Then I remembered Soldier told me to never touch Lieutenant no matter the situation or else. But I don't so I gently picked Lieutenant up and put him on my lap and scratched him behind his ears. The raccoon curled up on my lap and I continued to pet him sweetly until I felt eyes on me. I looked to my left and saw that Soldier had moved closer to me leaving very little space between us. I could feel my cheeks heat up, I tried to make the blush stay down but I just couldn't. I could of sworn that Soldier was blushing again.
"Lieutenant and I both want to thank you for saving him and my intelligence." Wait he's not yelling, he's sitting very close to me, he's thanking me, and allowing me to have Lieutenant on my lap?! Did I break Soldier this morning!?
"Oh it was no problem. But I didn't know the (BLU/RED) Spy was actually in the base I was just trying to get you out of your deep thoughts." I smiled at him blushing a deeper shade of red. I saw his lips turn up into a..a SMILE?!
"So..I was staring off again. I guess Engie was right." Was all he said, I looked at him confused.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Huh oh the Engineer has said since you arrived I've been staring off into space and muttering to myself. He keeps telling me to tell you what I want to tell you." His blush was getting deeper.
" What do you want to tell me?" My heart was racing now it was loud in my ears, It felt like I was having the über-charge, my mind had lots of ideas one was he's gay or married or something, my heart told me he loves me, and my stomach felt like I was going to get sick.
"Well uh..Barbarian I how do I say this, I uh I've felt my heart speed up and skip beats when I see you, when I hear your voice I feel like I'm sick, my face heats up every time I hear you laugh and giggle. It hurts me when I see the other members of the team flirt with you. When you're working out or are in a battle I want to compliment you but I can't get the words out no matter what I do it comes out as an insult. When I had yelled 'you are a useless piece of shit, what kind of man would ever care if you died out on my battle field you weak piece of female scum!' I didn't mean it, but with the rest of the team and the enemy team I didn't want to show weakness what I wanted to say was...your an amazing fighter, no man deserves you more than me it kills me every time you die and go to re-spawn on my battle field you majestic eagle." He looked away from me I couldn't see his eyes or upper face but his blush looked like he was a brilliant shade of red. I could feel the heat on my cheeks heat up by 90 degrees, I could feel tears start to form in my eyes. I always knew he adored American eagles but why call me a majestic eagle. Lieutenant cooed at me making look at him and pat him reassuringly. I felt one of Soldier's large callused hands go under my chin making me look at him allowing his other hand to whip away the tears from my eyes. I looked at his helmet and smiled.
"Then that makes two of us Solly." I said. He smiled broadly and as gently as he could hugged me. I hugged him right back, Lieutenant jumped off my lap and perched himself next to Soldier. His damn helmet is in the way and it's starting to crush my head and pulling my hair.
"Sol, your helmet is hurting me." I said quietly. He pulled away from the hug and removed his helmet. I just stared at his face taking every in detail. He has a buzz cut hair the shade of a lightish brown, sharp cheek bones, and his eyes..his eyes are this steel-blue colour. I could help but stare at his face. He turned his face away from me quickly signaling I was staring for too long.
"I know I'm not handsome but you don't need to stare at me." He said
"Sol you are handsome. Hell you handsomer than I thought you were." I said smiling at him; he lightly chuckled at me. He leaned down and I looked up at him, he gently pressed his lips to mine, treating me like I was made out of the gentlest glass. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away refusing to look me in the eyes until he said
"I love you, _____." He said hugging tightly.
I love you too, Soldier." I hugged him tightly. Then there was a flash light and Soldier and I released each other from our embrace and turned to see Engie and Pyro with cameras smiling like idiots (well at least Engie). I hide my face in my hands quickly feeling my face start burning up. Soldier stood up and put his helmet on and charge towards Engie and Pyro. I moved my hands to see Soldier chase them with his pickaxe. I couldn't help but laugh and giggle at the three of them. After a few moments Soldier had taken the cameras and walked over to me where we looked at the photos...Lets just say they show everything that had happened between us this morning and Soldier had made the Engineer and Pyro wear embarrassing outfits for the rest of the week even into battle. Soldier and I later announced to the team that we were in a relationship and got congratulations from all around and Engie and Pyro showed the photos...Soldier just about murdered them after that.