Reader x Pyro

Tf2 Pyro x Reader
You've been with for (RED/BLU) for about 2 years now. Your class is called housekeeper. You clean the base, cook, wash dishes, wash laundry, go shopping, and when it comes to battle you stay by the intelligence (like a keeper of important things Idk.) Your like the mother of the team in a way. You're pretty good friends with Engie, Medic, and the super kawaii Pyro. You have loved the fire loving man for awhile now. You couldn't help but love him for his insanity.
It was another long and tiring battle, but the good thing was your team won! After a battle Pyro would always want to bake cake, cupcakes, or cookies. Today it was cookies. The team always forced their faces to not look disgusted when eating his cooking. You didn't care about the burnt tast its the thought that counts, right? Medic and Engie couldn't help Pyro with his 'cooking' today because they were 'busy' most likely playing poker with the rest of the team. So that ment it would be you and Pyro this time.
"Mmmhhpp!"
"Coming Pyro!" I yell. 'Jeese how does he move that fast when I'm supossed to be the faster class out of the two of us?' I question myself but decide not to think any harder on the subject.
"Hubba hubba hu."
"Cookies today I'm guessing, right?" I ask. With a brisk nod from Pyro I started to make batter for him. Once the batter is done he begins to dig through the cookie cutters.
'Cute' Is all I think as I watch him cut the cookies into heart shapes. Once the cookies are prepared he pulls out his flamethrower and torches the cookies until their 'done'. With that he pulls out the bright (RED/BLU) frosting and starts to frost the cookies. I sit on one of the stools opposite him and start to think.
'I wonder who the hearts are for? Are they for Engie?(I ship it) Or are they for the whole team Yeah that's most likely who their for.' I look over and he's righting something on one of the cookies.
"Whatcha' rightin' there Pyro?" He quickly looks my way.
"Hudda mhhph hud." With that he moves his arm to obscure my view of what he's righting. 'Strange. He doesn't usually act like this. It looked like he was trying to spell love like L.U.V. Why is he so adorable?!' I'm brought out of my thoughts when I watch Pyro pick up the tray and walk out to the poker room where all the guys are. Pyro hands them all a cookie and then walks away with a bounce in his step. I look at all the guys while they look nervously at the cookies. None of them had righting on the cookies.
'He might of gotten rid of that cookie. But I usually get one a well.. Oh well.' With that I start the water for washing dishes and put the dish soap in when there is a tap on my back. I turn the water off and then I turn and there's Pyro holding a cookie with the words 'Luv me?' I take the cookie and look at him. He seems nervous. I smile and hug him, I can feel his whole body go tense.
"I will love you Pyro." He immediately loosens up and hugs back.
"Hu mhmph hubba." I could feel eight pairs of eyes on us.
"Pyro I think the team is staring at us." I whispered to him. He turned around and held his flamethrower and sprinted towards them. 'Still adorable even if hes nuts.'

~~~~~~The End~~~~~~