Reader X Demoman

Reader x Demoman

This is a request from JessicaHolmes14 (They only gave the prompt but I thought that Demo needed love!) 

You and your team sat in the living room of the (RED/BLU) base, watching a horror movie called "Hidden." While you all watched this everyone one was there in pyjamas. You sat there next to the Scottish men on your left and on your right the Scout. Your name is (y/n), you have (h/c), (h/l), with (e/c), you were wearing a (BLU/RED) tank top, black shorts, and ankle socks to keep your feet warm.

"Yo, (y/n) ya gonna make a move tonight?" Scout asked while turning his head to you. Looking down at you, Scout saw you shaking violently with tears in your eyes grasping a balloonicorn plush-pillow. Scout did feel bad for you but just laughed at you internally. He looked over at Demo who was actually for once not totally shit-faced. The team had hidden the Demo's booze and only left out a bottle of wine. The Demo had only gotten to the bare minimum of being tipsy. Scout smirked and poked Demo's shoulder getting his attention. Demo turned his head quickly to Scout, to see what he wanted. Scout motioned to you who was a shaking ball of tears. Demo didn't understand at first until, it clicked in his head was the problem was, you were scared. Demo looked up to see Scout on the floor at this point. Demo rearranged how he was sitting so that his back was on the armrest of the couch. He then gently moved you so that wouldn't scream when he touched you. You flinched hard which internally he cringed thinking that he harmed you. Once you were in his arms he placed you on his bare chest. You flinched again when you felt his warm skin touch your arm. Looking up you saw Demo's face had a darker tint to it by his cheeks. He looked at you and then back to the tv. You felt your cheeks heat up at his gesture. You felt his arms hug you tightly to his chest, feeling his soothing breath, and his heart beat. With that, you rested your head on his chest and felt yourself drifting off to sleep. When the movie ended Demo looked down to see your small form curled up on his chest fast asleep with a small amount of drool starting to drip down from your mouth. Looking around Demo saw how the team was sleeping on chairs and floor snoring loudly, Demo didn't understand how you were able to sleep through it every night. He stood up and carried you back to his room tired and lazy about walking up the stairs to your room. He walked into his room and gently placed you on his bed and he curled up around your form enjoying your scent. Slowly he fell into a deep sleep holding you close to his chest. 

The next morning when you woke up you felt an arm wrapped around you tightly. Opening your eyes you looked over your shoulder seeing the one-eyed man you'd fallen in love with through all the years you've been on (RED/BLU) team. Feeling your cheeks heat up just being so close to him. Rolling over to be face to face with him. Smiling at his sleeping face. Gently placing a hand on his cheek feeling his sculpted face under your fingertips, his skin was soft yet rough right where his stubble has grown in during the night. You lean in nervously wanting to place a small kiss just on his cheek. Just as you were pumping yourself up to lean in and kiss him when he stirred and woke up. You felt you face heat up further when his dark chocolate eye opened up to see your face. The two of you just stared at one another for what felt like an eternity.

"Mornin' love," Demo said sleepily looking at you with pure blissful love in his eye.

"Good morning to you too," you squeaked out as he stretched and pulled you closer to him. You could feel your chest being squished against him and your blush was a deep red at this point and was travelling down your neck. He nuzzled his face into your neck and inhale your scent.

"D-demo? Why are you be so, so um affection it?" you asked him trying to keep your blush down and keep your voice confident.

"Because I love ya," He cooed out while pulling away and locked eyes with you.

"Wait for your, your not joking?" you say looking into his eye to see how serious he was.

"I, I love you too Demo," you say with a big goofy grin slowly growing onto your face.

"Me names Tavish, love," he said happily holding you closer to him. You gave him a gently placed your fourhead on his smiling at him. He leaned forward towards your lips and placed his lips on to yours. Feeling his lips they were chapped and rough. The kiss was very quick and gental as if you were made of procelin glass. As he pulled away you wished it had lasted longer. He smiled at your face as he saw how upset you were as he pulled away.

"Aw your so cute when your upset," he laughed making you start to roll over, making him slightly panick thinking that you were going to get up for the day.

"No, wait please don't go I'm sorry," he cried out as he wrapped his arms around your waist. Rolling your eyes at him and laid back down and snuggled up to him. With that you leaned up to him and locked lips with him enjoying the attention he was giving you. For the rest of the morning the two of you snuggled and exchanged kisses.