Character Q&A

Interviewer: Welcome! This is a new segment called Super's Q&A For Supers, starring, you guessed it, the supers! Every single question has been posed by the fans. Every answer is unscripted. We've tried to fit in as many questions in as possible, but there were a lot. Let's start off with a question for the Invisible Hand: IH, the fans want to know, did you come back at any time while you were with Elizabeth?

IH: we weren't exactly together.

Interviewer: That's not an answer.

IH: okay, fine. Yes, I came back-

Interviewer: WHEN, WHERE, WHY? SPILL!

IH: you think I wouldn't check up on Annie to see how she's doing?

Interviewer: Zzz...

IH: it was when she quit the internship, okay? I thought it was a stupid move-

Annie: you're one to talk, doofus!

IH: did you just call me doofus?

Interviewer: ANYWAY, what happened next?

IH: nothing. I saw she got a summer job at the diner and stuck with it through the fall, so I let her be.

Interviewer: Mmhmm... Lizzy, did you ever kiss the Invisible Hand?

Elizabeth: Well, um, we did a little more than just kiss-

Interviewer: You heard it here first, folks! Elizabeth and the Invisible Hand have done more than just kiss!

Elizabeth: I-

Interviewer: We're a little short on time, Liz ol' girl-

Elizabeth: are you British?

Interviewer: No, why on Earth would you think that?

Elizabeth: you- never mind...

Interviewer: Annie! The fans would like to know why you don't just admit you're still in love with the Invisible Hand?!

Annie: because I'm not.

Interviewer: Yes you are.

Annie: I'm really not.

Interviewer: Yes. You are.

Annie: no. I'm not.

Interviewer: Yesyouare.

Annie: ...

Interviewer: IH, one of the fans and her friends would like to know: will you be their best friend so you can take them all on free trips to Hawaii?

IH: no.

Interviewer: One of them is on the prowl for a future husband you know...

IH: definitely not!

Interviewer: Ouch! Well you heard it here first, folks! The Invisible Hand is a self-proclaimed bachelor for life!