THREE

"I felt weird with all those people hugging me." Sarah says sitting next to me on the couch.

We just left the burial for Grandpa's funeral and just arrived home.

"Your probably just don't remember them." Anna Maria says taking off her heels.

"I don't know how you and mom wear those." I say taking off my flats.

"Well theyre pretty." Anna replies.

"They hurt." Sarah says.

"Pretty Kills." Anna says pointing at us.

"I'd rather be ugly." I say standing up.

Sarah laughs.

"I think I'm going to look for some running routes." I say walking to my room to change.

My room us all set up. I had everything in order yesterday, I just hate being unorganized and I wanted all m stuff out away.

I got to my closet grabbing a pair of black spandex, a blue sports bra and my black zip up.

I slip into them, pulling my long blonde hair in a ponytail then putting my sneakers on.

I walk out to see Mom has joined my sisters.

"Going for a run?" She asks.

I nod.

"Alright, well be back before dinner. Charles is cooking on the grill." She says and I just slip out the door.

I walk down the length of the neighborhood remember names of streets so I can find my way home.

  Across the street from my neighborhood is a parking lot in front of some sort of wooded area, I decide to check it out.

I cross the road, and through parking lot, until I see a sign next to a trail.

Robins Trail and Waterfall

Perfect, I just found my new route and it's only six minutes away from my house.

I start up my music and do a sped walk taking in my surroundings. As my beat of the music speeds up so do my feet until I'm at a steady paced jog.

There's many twists and turns on this trail, but that doesn't really bug me.

I continue on the trail until I see another sign motioning for the waterfall up a head.

I desire to run towards the waterfall following the signs.

As I'm running, I close my eyes for a second to focus non my breathing, as I open my eyes in my view is a guy.

My feet don't stop and next thing I know I'm on top of the guy.

He goes down with an 'oof'.

"Sorry, I wasnt paying attention." I say scrambling to my feet.

"You could at least have bought me dinner first before you tried to get on top of me." The guy chuckles getting to his feet.

He stands up straight and I get a good look at him.

Blonde hair, green eyes. No shirt revealin percent abs and he's soaked.

"It was joke." He says smiling.

"Huh?" I say.

"You had a stone cold look on your face when I said that. It was joke." He laughs.

"Oh." I say.

"I've never seen you around before. Did you just move to Macon?" He asks slipping a tank top on.

I nod.