FIFTEEN

"You guys want to grab some food?" Matt asks slinging his arm around Kayla.

"Yeah sure where to?" Kyle replies.

School just ended and were all bored.

"I want pizza." Ryan and I both say at the same time.

We all laugh.

"Pizza it is." Quin says.

▫   ▫   ▫

Ryan groans and sits back in the booth after eating the last slice of pizza.

"I'm stuffed!" He shouts.

"Thats quite ironic since you just ate a stuffed pizza." Kayla says.

"So funny." Matt smirks looking at her.

"I know, I know, I'm a nerd." She says looking up.

"A cute one at that." He says kissing her cheek before going to the arcade room.

Kayla turns as red as a fire truck and follows.

We decided to go to Tony's Pizza and Arcade. It's a little far from home maybe forty minutes but it was well worth it. This pizza was amazing.

I sigh with content.

"We should come here more often", I say leaning on Ryan's shoulder.

"Definitely. Best pizza ever." He replies placing his arm around the back of the booth.

We sit in a comfortable silence until everyone's ready to leave.

Instead of going home, since it's early we decide to head over to Kayla's house to hang out.

The drive to her house is quick, and Ryan pulls into her drive way.

Before I get out I hear shouting outside. 

I look over to see a guy maybe 20 years old with blonde hair storming out of the house next Kaylas.

Following him is Savannah.

"Trent, please." She begs her voice strained.

"Savannah, you're asking too much of me. I can't deal with this anymore. You're rich enough, you take care of this." The guy I'm guessing is Trent shouts before getting into his car and speeding out.

Savannah runs her hands through her hair and I can see her make up is ruined and she looks tired.

She catches my eyes, sending me a death glare before stomping back into her house slamming the door.

"What was that about?" I ask looking at Ryan who just watched the show as well.

"I don't know and I don't care." He says flatly getting out the car.

Well then.

I get out the car and walk beside Quin who just got out of Kyle's car.

"I'm so full, I'm tired." She says hugging my arm as we walk in.

"Kay, can we watch a movie?" Kyle asks as we make our way to her basement.

"Yeah sure." She says getting up and walking to her DVD player.

"How's the Hangover?" She says showing us the case.

"I love that movie!" Matt and Kyle say at the same time making everyone laugh.

"The Hangover it is then." Kayla smiles putting the disc in.

She then goes to a closet behind the couches throwing blankets to everyone before hitting the lights and sitting back down next to Matt.

I watch as he watches her ever move, as if she's a angel.

She sits down and Matt is quick to throw a blanket over the both of them, and Kayla lays her head on his chest.

To be honest I would never expect them to ever come together but they are so cute.

Kaylas this sweet, fragile girl always putting people first while Matt on the other hand can be a cocky jerk.

But opposites at track right? I guess that's good for them they level each other out, Matt has become more humble and not so jerk-y and Kayla is speaking up more and not letting people walk all over her.

To me the best relationships are the ones that make you grow and become a better person, beck Kayla somehow managed to get Matt to go to church with her.

My thinking about Kayla and Matt are broken when Kyle's voice breaks my thought.

"Stop hogging the blanket." He says pulling the blanket from Quin closer to him.

"I need it more than you." Quin whines.

Kyle groans and gives Quin the blanket.

He then lays his head on the arm rest of the couch laying his feet on Quins lap.

"I'm too tired to push your feet off." She says lazily.

He smirks and places his baseball cap forward lowering the visor.

Now Kyle and Quin?

They are the same person.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Both aren't afraid to speak they're mind, they're both loud and sometimes obnoxious but they are very sweet. They just mesh together.

I think they'd be the funniest couple every always talking carp but not meaning it.

I then up at Ryan who is already looking at me.

Ryan is sitting down on the couch and I have my head rested on his lap.

"Hmm?" I say raising my eyebrows.

"What?" He asks giving me his million dollar grin.

"I caught you staring at me." I say blushing. Good thing the lights are off.

"I just can't belive I was dumb not to recognize you. Now that I look at you, you haven't changed a bit." He says giving me a smaller smile.

I smile then shrugg turning back to face the tv.

I then feel the best possible thing ever.

Ryan playing with my hair.

I love when people play with my hair, it feels amazing.

He runs his fingers from my scalp all the way to my ends giving me a slight massage making me sleepy.

Only 30 minutes into the movie I can feel my eyes starting to drop and everything become hazy as sleep begins to take over.

Before my eyes fall I feel Ryan's warm breath fan one my ear.

"Mary Grace?" He whispers.

I turn my head the slightest to let him now I hear him.

"Thank you, for giving me another chance." He says before kissing my temple.

Warmth, happiness and something else fills me as he says this but I should be thanking him.

For giving me a second chance and always accepting me.

🔸  🔸  🔸

So... I updated!

I hope you liked it! 6 more chapters left :/ sad it's almost over, but all good things must come to and end...

Thanks to everyone who gave my story a chance

Xo, daaprincess