NINE

"Hey girl hey!" Caleb says to Anna Maria who just walked in.

"Cale!" Anna Maria says running up to him and give him a hug.

"How are you doing?" She asks letting go.

"I'm better now that I get to see my beautiful blonde bombshells." He says with a smirk.

Anna Maria swats him away and looks at me.

I'm in the middle of doing my hair.

"What are your plans for the night?" She asks.

"Going to Ryans." I say finish my half up half down hair do.

Anna Maria gives me a look but I turn away.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Going to meet up with this girl I used to hang with. She goes to the community college with me. Think we're just Going to run around town and catch up." She says.

"Oh nice." I say standing up.

"Yup, so call me When you guys get back home." She says before walking out.

"Hey, hot stuff you ready?" Caleb asks looking at me.

"Yup let me put my shoes on and let's bounce." I say opening my closet and all my shoes fall.

Caleb comes and helps pick them up.

"You still running?" He asks hanging me old track shoes.

"Yeah afterschool, but track doesn't start until spring." I say putting them in the closet.

"Oh noice!" He says in an Australian accent, making me laugh.

"Lets go." I say and we walk out my house to be hit with loud music.

"Dayum, everything's big in Georgia." Caleb says coming to my side.

I just shake my head, as we make our way to Ryan's.

Like the last party, no ones in the house but in the back yard it's a jungle.

"Aye Mary!" I look to see Quin and Matthew walking towards me.

"Look at you girl. Looking all hot and stuff." Quin slurs.

Yup, shes drunk and its only 11:30.

I look down at my outfit. It's nothing special. I'm wearing black leggings and a black and red checkered flannel that's opened over a blank tank top.

I'm in my black vans, my hair is in a cute top knot with little wisps hanging out and I wore my earings for once.

"I know right isn't she just so adorable." Caleb says slinging arm around me then pinching my cheeks.

Quin looks Caleb up and down an raises her eyebrow.

"And you are?" She asks with a smirk.

"Caleb Beer, I'm Mary's friend from New Jersey." He says shaking Quins hand, then Matthews.

"Caleb Beer, I like that. Speaking of we just got a few kegs and there while bunch of stuff near the patio." Matthew says slinging his arm over Quin. She giggles at this.

Since when we're they a thing? Might be because she's drunk. I always thought her and Kyle would look good together, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Quin and Matthew walk off leaving me and Caleb.

Just then our favorite song comes on.

'Closer' by the Chainsmokers ft. Halsey.