Stacking Money

This is what Lena looks like ☝🏽️

(Lena's pov )
I heard my alarm go off
   * Rae sremmurd's look alive* 
I thought to my self shit as the clock read 8:30.

I woke up and brushed my teeth, and left my hair the way it was since it wasn't too wild.

I put on some mascara, filled in my eyebrows, and some lipgloss.

I put on a white crop top with a light brown bodycon skirt, some nude heels and packed my favorite brown leather bag with my charger, cash, lipgloss, and my stash.

I left and was on my way downstairs, I took the stairs because the elevator was broken strange I thought, I hopped in my baby (Cherry red convertible Chevy Malibu).

I got to the club when I saw my best friend Valentina 👇🏽

She hugged me and we started talking.

"where the hell have you been? "

"I was only 10 minutes late. "

"Well if the boss brings up you going to the gas station for me just go with it ."

She said as we laughed. We helped clean up and get everything ready for tonight. Paul our manager walks in I sigh knowing he's gonna say something stupid.

"Lena!"

"Yes boss!"

"you're dancing tonight."

"Boss I wouldn't have come in if I knew that!"
I was so pissed!

"Katy couldn't come in today?"

"No she hasn't picked up all day."

"Fuck well I need to get home then, love you guys see you later."
I said to the crew.

We're like a family there we always look out for each other and even though we annoy each other we love everyone at the end of the day.

When I got home I took off my heels and went to sleep.
*my alarm goes off *

it's 7:00 right now I have an hour and a half to get ready I decide to get in the shower, brush my hair I put my products in and start drying it with a blow dryer.

After my hair looks good I put on my makeup, which is a dark purple smoky eye with purple glitter, I put in my lashes, wing my liner, highlight and contour my face, highlight to the gods, and put on my favorite liquid lip "chi" by colour pop.

I put on my favorite set because I'm feeling myself tonight 👇🏽

I put on my trench coat, and black satin heels Grab my keys and my purse and leave this time on the elevator, it's fixed!