True colors

I drove home from the studio, when I get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello."

"Is this Lena?"

I remembered this voice from the club, it was the joker!

"This is she, who is this?"

"It's J, I was wondering if I could take you out"

"Okay! Pick me up at 8, I'll text you my address.

"Perfect"

He hung up. I was screaming, this was so exciting the man of my dreams just asked me out! Fuck it's 7:10 , I need to get ready!

I took my hair out and parted it on its side, then I did a classic makeup look a nude eye with some cat liner, some contour and highlight, and a nude brown colored lipstick, matte.

I put on a red skin tight dress that showed a nice amount of cleavage, I paired that with some black heels and my favorite black leather jacket. I sprayed my favorite perfume and looked on Instagram for a few minutes.

The door bell rang

I liked in the mirror and made sure I looked good and opened the door to see the joker in a red dress shirt and black slacks. I thought to myself damn he looks good.

"Hello"

"Hello"

"Shall we?"

"We shall" I giggled

We got in his purple Lamborghini and started to drive.

"So Lena, tell me about yourself."

"Well I do a few things, I dance and bartend at the club, I also am a small drug dealer too."

"Wow, I like you Dollface, you're... (he paused) unexpected."

He said as he laughed and looked at me, he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"So Joker if you don't mind me asking, Where's Harley?"

He looked enraged and I was starting to worry.

"She's in Arkham Asylum."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it."

Before I knew it we pulled up to this club. Joker stepped out and before I could open the door, he opened it for me.

"Thank you." I said laughing

We walked in and pulled me close to his waist, it was so trippy in there. I started to get lightheaded. It was okay after we got to this room upstairs. I seen some dancers on the poles, and men and women throwing thousands at them.

Joker sat on this throne that was made of silver.

"Sit on my lap Lena."

"Oh I'm fine."

"It wasn't a question doll!" He said angrily.

I went over to him and sat on his lap. He saw how everyone was staring at me, he didn't like it.

"You guys like what you see?"

"Yeah!" Someone bold spoke out.

Joker pulled out his pistol and shot him square in the eye.

"Anyone else?"

"Didn't think so."

"She's mine and if anyone tries to come between that, there will be consequences!"