Author's Note ☺️✨

Hey guys, I'm a new writer and if you guys want to request anything comment or message me on Twitter or something! I really hope you guys enjoy the story and your feedback will help. I still don't know what I'm gonna do with this story yet 😩. And I made the character a lil similar to me just for the fact that I have an obsession with Jared Leto and his Joker character made him 10 times hotter. I literally seen the movie 3 times in the theaters 😳🙊. Anyways I love you guys 💖and I'll update daily but once school starts I may not be able to keep that promise but until then expect a lot of updates 😘.

Edit~
Guys in case you're wondering the stash Lena has is just weed she doesn't do drugs, and she barely drinks. I'll get to her backstory, her hustling and singing in the next update!

Edit 2~
I just want to clarify that yes some of the things in the book are based on me just like the main character Lena. Like my uncle Kim who produces for raw sremmurd and TI. Also the song cloudy days is by my sister Jada and her dad and another rapper. I'm not a dancer and I'm not a hustler, I'm a teenager but the way the character looks and her personality is based somewhat on me. If anyone has questions just comment or message me 💖 . Also I'm gonna go back and fix up any mistakes I made in the first chapter.