He accidentally touches your breast

NIALL: "Do it like this, babe," he instructed, watching you copy what notes he had played before on his guitar. "Hmm," he placed his guitar down, walking over next to you. He connected his hands on top of yours, trying to mimic the notes. After showing you the correct way to do it, he proudly smiled, saying, "Let's take a break." He released his hands away from yours, taking the guitar in his hand to place it with his. As he grasped the instrument, he accidentally grazed his hand onto your boob. "Oh, God," he stammered, "I swear, this won't ever happen again, you know, until we have sex."

LOUIS: Soft snores breathed out of his split-opened mouth. He felt weary and tired as he watched the movie, which ended with him taking a nap on your lap. "Lou," you shook him, trying to wake him up, "Lou. Louis." He shuffled around, grumbling, "Not now, Mum." You giggled, still attempting to wake his sleeping body. Suddenly, his hand shot up, landing onto your boob. "Stupid alarm clock," he groaned, with his eyes still shut.

ZAYN: "Hop on!" Zayn directed, bending down. The lad wanted to give you a piggy-back ride, knowing that you were tired from walking. "Are you sure?" "Positive," he assured, waiting in that position. You jumped onto his back, as he readjusted himself to be more comfortable. While moving, his hand grazed one of your boobs. As you two arrived home, he noticed your blushed cheeks, asking what happened. "Sorry," he apologized, "Well, not really."

HARRY: "Ow!" You winced in pain, as Harry accidentally bashed his elbow to your boob. "Shit," he muttered, "I'm sorry, (Y/N)." He examined you, asking, "Where does it hurt?" Your cheeks flushed, as you pointed to your throbbing breast. He didn't even notice; not even when he patted it, which made you even more red. "Harry, can you please get off?" You mumbled. "Oh, shit," he retracted his hand, mumbling apologizes to you multiple times, with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

LIAM: Popcorn scattered onto the floor, during the kernel-fight between you and Liam. He laughed, throwing handfuls at you, while you giggled. Accidentally, some fell down your shirt. Being the sweet-heart Liam was, he moved his hand into your top, making you laugh. "What are you doing?" He was confused, still not aware of what his action was, asking, "What do you mean?" You looked down to your shirt; his hand still placed inside. He quickly pulled his hand out, apologizing until he was out of breath.