You walk in on him doing something

Harry- Today was the most boring day of your life. Harry was sick up in bed and there was nothing to do. Thankfully the day did get a whole lot better when your old friend called saying she was in town and wanted to meet up. You told Harry you were going to go meet with her at the park and that he should stay in bed. You gave him the things he may need while you were gone, grabbed your keys and left. At the park, you and your friend had a great time. It was nice to see her, so you made plans to do it again next time she was near. When you returned home, you made sure to be extra quiet in case Harry was asleep. You tiptoed through the door. Walking into your room to check on Harry, you gasped and dropped your bag. Harry looked stunned and he pulled his hand out of his boxers. Then what happened next, was very unexpected from both of you. You started laughing. Very, very, very hard. Harry joined in with the laughter, until he started coughing and then you had to regain yourself to see if he was okay.

Niall- “NiallNiallNiall!” You yelled, running down the hall. You pushed open your bedroom door and said, “Niall, guess what?!” But then stopped dead in your tracks. Niall looked up at you blushing and zipped up his jeans. “Um, babe, can we please do that again?” He asked. Slightly nodding, you backed out of the room. Taking around three minutes to process this and control yourself, you knocked  on the door. “Can I come in?” Niall laughed and opened the door. “I’m..sorry about that,” he said,  sheepishly. You told him it was okay and kissed his cheek. “So what was it that you wanted to tell me?” “Oh, it doesn’t matter anymore,” you shrugged.

Louis- It was a long and uneventful evening. So far. While you were watching TV, you had this “great” idea that you should sneak over to Louis’ house and scare him. Around 6, you put on your jacket and headed out. When you reached his house, you sneaked to the back. You didn’t actually have a good prank worked out, so you decided you would just go in through the back door and hide somewhere. Closing the back door, you peaked into his bedroom. He wasn’t in there, so you hid in his closet. Only a couple minutes later you heard him come in. You wanted to wait at least ten minutes before you came out. Suddenly there was some weird noises and you figured you should just come out now in case he left or something. “Boo!” you yelled, throwing his closet door open. “Shit, (y/n)!” “I am so sorry…,” you apologized, when you figured out what the weird noises were from. There was an awkward silence. “I’ll just be going now-” “No, stay!” “Wait, what?” “I mean, do you just want to sleepover again tonight?” “Lou, I’m surprised you haven’t asked me to just move in by now.”

Liam- Touring with One Direction was one of the most interesting things you’ve ever experienced. You’ve gone with every time since you and Liam have been dating. He couldn’t stand being away from you, and neither could the other boys, who were your best friends as you are theirs. The bus was heading towards Milwaukee, Wisconsin  from Chicago, Illinois. When you were there, you all got settled down in your hotel rooms. The boys and you wanted to go to a nearby store, but Liam said he was tired and stayed. When you got back, Niall said he was hungry again so they went to get quite a few snacks from the vending machine in the hall outside your room. You walked into the room and Liam right away freaked out and said, “(Y/N)! Oh my God!” and you ran back into the hall where the boys are. They stared at you knowingly and were laughing really hard. Louis mocked Liam, “(Y/N)! Oh my God!” They started laughing even harder and your cheeks became even more red. But they weren’t done. Zayn opened the door and the boys shoved you in, yelling, “GET SOME!”

Zayn- Zayn and you were watching a movie in bed. It was extremely boring to you and soon enough you were asleep. However, you woke up not too long later because Zayn kept disturbing your sleep. You turned over to where he was. Noticing what he was doing, you groaned. “Really? You had to do this now?” you sighed. “Woaaaah! I didn’t you were awake! I’m sorry, babe,” he apologized. “I wasn’t,” you muttered. “But, now that I am awake, mind if I help?” you asked. “Wait, what?” You laughed at Zayn and said, “Just kidding, maybe tomorrow.  Now let me sleep!” You kissed his forehead and turned back around. Your dreams that night were very…provocative.

Hi loves, it's Jessica! I would just like to say that me and Caitlin are letting another one of our friends write on here. Her name is Jade.. Warning she's very perverted. Anyways please be nice to her! Love you guys!