The morning after

The morning after

Zayn : The first thing that comes to your realization is the warm skin under you and the musky smell that came from it. The next was the feel of someone’s fingers tracing your spine. A small smile creeps onto your face as you kiss under his chest. Zayn chuckles as you make your way up, finally opening your eyes when you reach his scruffy neck. You tease him, sucking softly on his jaw. “Don’t tease, beautiful.” he murmured in his deep, growly morning voice.

Once you’re satisfied with the red mark on his neck, you trail your lips to his own as he moans into your mouth, one of his hands tangling in your messy hair as the other runs across your hip. You pull away, gazing into his hungry eyes. “Round two?” he breathed, his eyes snapping close as you grind your body into his prominent muscles, the friction intensifying.

Louis: He rubs his foot against your leg, teasing you. “Louis William Tomlinson,” you huff, cringing away from him. “Get your foot off me.”

“You don’t like it?” he teases, his breath tickling your neck. You reach back, smacking his stomach. You feel his cheek grin press against the back of your head as his hand grasps yours, leading it down his naked body. You smirk when he gasps, his grip tightening around your torso. “Fuck…” he muttered, his teeth digging into your shoulder.

Before things can escalate, your phone buzzes. He groans when you let go of his hard on, reaching for your phone. “Hello?” You listen quietly, hanging up quickly after a few seconds.

“Who was that?” Louis asks as he molds your body back into his. He kisses your head. “My boss. Looks like I’m fired after our “stunt” yesterday.”

Louis laughs. “Don’t pretend you didn’t always dream of sex in the break room. Anyways, it was fucking sexy.”

Liam: You feel the quiet purr against your forehead. You smile into Liam’s side, kissing his bare shoulder. He snores softly and you giggle. Liam’s dark lashes hovered over his cheekbones. His crooked lips formed a little ‘o’, the fullness of them slightly red from the evening before. Your cheeks slightly blush.

Finally, you had given everything to the boy you truly loved. He was hesitant at first, only because of your hesitancy before hand. But you were ready and you loved him more than anything. Liam had been extremely gentle with you. His lips dotted your body and his fingers caressed your face. “I love you,” he whispered repeatedly.

You jump back from your thoughts, leaning forward to peck his face. His eyes flutter open and he smiles lazily at you, “Good morning, darling.” he sighs.

“Morning, love.” you breathe as you take the overwhelming happiness you felt in. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Niall: The pounding in your head is what woke you up. Not exactly what you had been expecting the morning after your honeymoon with your new husband, Niall. Is this what it felt like to lose your virginity? If so, you would be happy to have a few more headaches.

Niall is lying next to you, his arm cradling you to his side and his legs intertwined with your own and  the sheets. His other hand is playing with a strand of your hair as he softly hums one of your favorite songs, “God Gave Me You”. You poke his ticklish side, making him squirm. “Hey!” he he snickers, squirming away. You laugh, enjoying the melodic giggle of his. Niall lunges at you but you avoid him by sitting up. Bad idea. The pain intensifies and in response, you clench your temples, gasping. “What’s wrong, my Princess?” Niall asks. He sits up and begins to rub the back of your head, finding a small bump. “What’s that from?”

Last nights memories come flooding back. Niall had started off gentle, but the passion quickly took over. His thrusts grew deeper, faster, harder. You faintly remember your head making contact with the headboard, but you were both to occupied to care. You stifle a laugh, turning to poke his stomach again. “Maybe go a little softer next time, eh?” you tease. He blushes, mumbling an apology as you kiss his cheek.

Harry: He’s sitting at Anne’s table when you walk downstairs for breakfast. You freeze at the bottom step, accepting his mom’s, Anne, hug as you make awkward eye contact over her shoulder. He grins at you, biting his lip as he thinks about last night.

Harry had snuck into the guest room you were staying in a little after midnight. It’s not like you hadn’t had sex before, after all, you had been dating for almost a year, but never in someone else’s home, let alone his parents! His mouth had silenced yours all night as he pounded into you, your fingernails digging into his arms.

“Harry, what is that on your arm?” Anne asks as she turned around. “Did you run through a rose bush??” You choke on the cereal that was making it’s down your throat. Harry softly kicks you under the table and traps you foot.

“Something like that.” he replies as she turns back to the frying pan. Harry winks at you, making sure to spend extra time sucking the jam off of his fingers as you watch, helpless and completely sexually frustrated.

"Ass." you mutter so just he can hear. He laughs, tugging your foot.