you surprise him on tour

Harry: You hated when Harry was on tour. You always missed him so much, even though it had only been a week, and according to Louis and Niall he really missed you too. He called you every day and would text you nonstop. That made it easier, but it wasn’t the same. Tonight, you were sitting in bed, fighting tears as you ended your Skype call with Harry. “I miss you so much Y/N” Harry said, looking up at the screen. You had never seen him this upset before. “I miss you too, Harry. Only three more weeks” you said, trying to smile to be strong for him. “I have to go, I have to do an interview” he sighed. “But babe, its” you looked at the clock. “10 am for me” he said, and you nodded. “Have fun” you smiled and he blew you a kiss and disconnected. The second he did, you were looking for flights. He was in Australia, and you knew you could get there in a day. Then, you could travel with them for the remaining three weeks. You packed and went to a travel agent who got you on a flight that night. You didn’t tell anyone, you just locked your flat and left. The flight was long and boring, but you were excited because you knew who was waiting on the other end. You slept, ate, met with a few fans who promised not to tweet about you leaving and read a book. A day on an airplane was brutal. You managed to change and even wash and fix your hair in the airplane bathroom before it was time to land.  You finally landed, and you snuck off the plane and into a cab. “The Intercontinental” you smiled to the driver, and he took off. You knew you were close, and you were so excited to see him. You decided to text Louis. ‘Hey Lou, guess who’s in Sydney :) what are you guys doing?’ you texted, smiling. Your phone went off immediately, a good sign. ‘No way… We’re at the hotel! Does Harry know?!’ ‘No, don’t say anything. Meet me at the lobby in 5 minutes xx’ you texted back. You were barely able to contain your excitement as you saw the hotel in the horizon. The driver pulled into the drop off zone and helped you get your bags. “Have a good stay, miss” he smiled. You paid and thanked him, before heading in. Louis and Niall were waiting for you in the lobby. “You are a sneaky woman” Niall said, laughing. You smirked. “Who has a key?” you asked, and Louis handed over his. They told you the room number and you headed up. You sat yourself on Harry’s bed, and waited. The door clicked and you heard Louis and Harry talking. As the door swung open, Harry walked in. “What the…?” he asked, and you smiled. “What are you doing here!?” he asked, wrapping his arms around you in a tight hug. “I wanted to surprise you” you smiled. “So you flew to Australia?!” he asked, kissing your cheeks and neck. You giggled, and Harry hugged you tighter. “This is amazing. Lou, you helped her do this?” he said, turning to Louis but not releasing you. “No! I got a text ten minutes ago saying she was here” he laughed before leaving. “You’re amazing” Harry said, kissing you again.

Zayn: “So Zayn, what’s it like being away from everyone back home?” Ryan Seacrest asked. Zayn was doing a one on one interview with Ryan on his radio show in LA. He was on tour, and had been for a month. “I miss my family a lot. I miss Y/N, my girlfriend. I love being here and performing for our amazing American fans, but I do miss back home too” he said, and you nodded. You missed him too, a lot actually. “So on that note, what’s it like being in a long distance part time relationship with Y/N?” Ryan asked and you could hear Zayn laugh lightly. “It’s hard. I wish she was here now, I miss her. It’s little things you miss, how she always leaves her towel on the floor or how she sings along to every song you play. It’s really hard, I care about her deeply and like to spend every moment I can with her.” You smiled, and tears formed in your eyes. “Well, they always say absence makes the heart grow fonder” Ryan said, and Zayn laughed again. “I need to get there” you said. You called Danielle, the only girl you knew who could possibly understand what you were going through. “I miss him” you said when she picked up. “I miss him too” she said. There was silence. You were both thinking the same thing, but neither wanted to say it. “I’m packing a bag” you said hurriedly. “Okay, I’ll call our travel agent” she laughed and you both hung up. You were just finishing packing when you heard a knock at the door. “Our flight leaves in two hours” Danielle smiled, and you grabbed your bag and left. It took you an hour to get to the airport, and you had to run to make sure you were on time back. “When do we come home?” you asked, jogging next to her. “I only had time to book one way” she laughed. You joined her as you both got in line to board the plane. The ride was spent talking about how the boys were going to react, gossiping and taking a nap. Before you knew it, you were landing at LAX. You walked out and felt the dry heat hit you like a ton of bricks. “Danielle, I don’t think we’re in London any more” you smiled. She laughed and flagged down a taxi. “Where to?” the driver asked, smiling at you and Danielle. It was 7:30 and you knew the boys would be at their show. “Let’s go to the Staples Centre” you said, and the driver nodded. “Ah, big One Direction concert tonight. I thought you two looked like fans” he laughed and you smiled. Danielle took out her phone and called Paul. “Hey Paul, It’s Danielle… Yeah I’m good, listen, Y/N and I kind of took a plane to Los Angeles this morning and we’re here now and we… Yeah, I know, its crazy… So is there any way you can get us and… Right. Okay, thanks!” “So?” you asked, wanting to know the plan. “Paul is going to sneak us into the dressing rooms, we just have to text him when we get there” she whispered, and you two high fived. The driver pulled up to the door. “Have a blast, ladies” he waved as you two walked towards the door. You texted Paul and he was instantly at the door. “You two are worse than the boys” he said, taking you both under his arms and smuggling you into the dressing room. You watched the show on closed circuit TVs and danced around, excited with yourselves. Then the show ended, and you sat and waited. The door swung open and Niall was the first one in. “Oh shit mate” he said, then Zayn and Liam came next. “Y/N!?” he said, running towards you. He scooped you into his arms and gave you a huge hug. After you two greeted each other, you and Danielle told the whole story. “Only our girls” Zayn laughed, smacking Liam on the back.