I'LL KILL HIM

CHAPTER 35

I'LL KILL HIM

BORUTO UZUMAKI

I have no idea how long I was out. It seemed like minutes, but for as much as I knew in these underground caverns it could have been hours. It could be light outside right now. I wasn't even panicked until I felt the metal rings around my wrists. And then you can bet I panicked.

I flailed around, cursed and screamed. Of course there was no one in the room to listen to my profanities. For a lab it didn't look very sanitary. The walls were dark, and the cave-like quality had made stalactites and stalagmites grow. They kept collecting moisture from in the air and steady dripped. Just listening to the dripping was it's own form of torture. On the far side of the room there was a metal door, with lots of freaky hinges making sure I couldn't escape. To my side was a whole tray of medical tools, each one more infamous than the last.

I was held down at my ankles, wrists, and at my shoulders. I could still move my hands and my neck, but the rest of my body was mostly immobile. I struggled for what felt like hours, and then I started to feel my injuries. The adrenaline must have held me over until just now, but I could feel that my nose was definitely broken from that last punch, there was a tooth in my mouth that felt dangerously wiggly. I could taste that blood had trickled out of my mouth and had dried into a crust while I was asleep.

I was jolted back into the present when I heard the metal door creak open. Orochimaru stood at the door, gloves on his hands and a demon grin on his face. "Look at you, so impatient." Orochimaru shook his head at me to see myself flailing hopelessly. "You time will come. The last surgery took longer than I thought. I'm only halfway done." He looked me in the eye and winked. "It's normally much easier with adult bodies."

Adult bodies. That....that means...he's dealing with a child. "SARADA!" I screamed. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER, YOU BASTARD?!!!"

"Calm down, it has nothing to do with you." Orochimaru said coming closer.

"TAKE ANOTHER STEP AND I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Is that so?" Orochimaru chuckled, walking right over to me. "How is that working out for you?" He took a utensil out of the tray. "Like I said, your time will come. I was just checking in on you, making sure you hadn't miraculously died. It's much more fun when the patients are alive."

"Get away from me, you disgusting creep."

"That's a horrible mouth you've got." Orochimaru smiled. "Maybe I could do something about that, mental note." He said his snake tongue flicking in my direction. "How are your restraints?" He reached down to the restraints on my wrists and tugged on them, until I could feel the blood flow being cut off. "Not too tight, I hope?"

"Just fine." I grit my teeth. Orochimaru smirked at my lie.

"Well, I've gotta go, too much longer and her sedative will wear off...Wouldn't it be horrible if we did the surgery while she's awake?" He pondered. "On second thought, it might be more fun that way. For me anyhow."

"GET BACK HERE!!!" I screamed as he closed the door behind him. "Damn snake." I collapsed against the cold metal table he had strapped me to. Sarada...I have to hurry. I felt the whisker marks on my face start to burn and tingle again. Then a voice.

Oi, Naruto's brat. It said. Wanna get out of here?

"What the hell?"

Like father like son, I suppose. Dumb as a box of rocks. You know you inherited your dad's Nine Tail's chakra. I'm just a small portion of it, but I can get you out of here just fine.