Jay the Jackal | FNAF | [ C ]

Name:

-Jay the Jackal

Nice J.

Game:2

Looks:

-she has white fur/plastic/skin with a black stripe on her back

-wears a scarf and jacket( both blue jacket pale blue scarf dark blue)

Most of the FNAF ocs wear bow ties. I like how she has a scarf and a jacket (another j).

-black shorts

-blue eyes

Age:died at 7 X-X

Ghost: Juliann Jackson

Backstory: Juliann and her friends got separated from her parents with her friends (my other OCs) Bella(the badger), Felix( the ferret), Willie(the weasel) and gabby(the gazelle). A man came up to them wearing a uniform and asked if they were lost they said they were and he said he could take them to there parents he took them into a room there was a man with a knife he said you got the kids the man nodded and left the kids looked at the man with a knife as they walked up to them he stabbed Willie first it was all black after that. When they woke up they looked different Willie was a weasel with a top hat. Bella was a badger with a dress on. Felix was a ferret with suspenders on. Gabby was a gazelle with a short pink dress and a pink glittery bow tie. And Juliann was a jackal with a scarf jacket and shorts.

Ever hear of a comma? Anyhow, that must be scary for a little kid.

THE END

attack pattern: she starts with her eyes closed at her drum set and at 3 am on the first night she opens her eyes and they glow skittle she slowly creeps near your room and the closer she is the faster she is when she fits into your room she jumps up and attacks you GAME OVER.

The ending part of her attack is similar to Foxy's, no?

Okay, so overall, Jay the Jacket was a descent oc. However, I wish the bio had more detail. I couldn't really get a good grip of the character. I like how she was a jackal rather than a cat.

Sue Rating: 55%
Originality Rating: 65%
Interest Grade: C

Admin: Billy