Cleo | FNAF | [ D ]

Fandom: Fnaf

Name: Cleo

Age: 8

That makes sense, since they're a child, however how long has she been an animatronic? 

Gender: Female

Species: Cat

There are a lot of cat animatronics out there, however it could work depending on how you portray her.

Description: Black cat, green eyes, pink bowtie

Simple, but seems a bit too plain. Like maybe add another accessory or few damaged parts to the animatronic, unless she's from the second game. (I'm not too familiar with the terms used within the fandom, so sorry if I'm wording some strangely)

Personality: Nice, fun, sometimes a little sarcastic but mostly nice

I don't see her personality connecting to anything else in the bio. It feels like you can change the traits to her completely, yet wouldn't have to edit anything else.

Likes: The other animatronics, candy, pizza, singing

Dislikes: Purple guy, murderers, spiders

Okay.

Strengths: Easy to talk to, likes to have fun

Weaknesses: Hates death

Isn't she an animatronic that kills people?

Backstory: Her name was Roxie before she died and she had loving parents. But, one day when she was 8, she went to freddy's for her friends birthday party. Purple guy took her to the back room and killed her, and stuffed her in a cat suit. The next day the owner made her the newest attraction.

Nothing is really interesting about her backstory, and its painfully plain. 

Crush: Bonnie

No gusto. 

Also she plays the keyboard and sings

I have to admit, I kind of found it funny that a cat animatronic plays the keyboard. 

Overall, your oc doesn't have anything special to her, personality wise. Her appearance is alright, yet is too simple. And it doesn't say anything about the whole 'animatronic killing people' thing, which from my perspective, is a big part of the game. So I suggest adding more to her character, so she's more memorable, yet at the same time not make it over the top.

Sue Rating: 96%

Originality Rating: 4%

Interest Grade: D

Admin: Albert (currently in school and isn't every active)