Maya Anwar-Crowley | Marvel | [ A ]

Fandom: MarvelName: Maya Anwar-CrowleyAge: 22Gender: FemaleSpecies: HumanDescription: Maya is of average height, about 5'5 weighing around 125 lbs. Her body type is that of a gymnast, lean and muscular. She has short messy brown hair, light brown skin due to her Arabian ancestry, and brown eyes. She wears mostly long sleeved shirts and sweaters because she feels safe in them and prefers a pair of dark jeans and boots. For missions, she wears all black and a weather proof overcoat.

WOW WAIT HOLD THE MOTEHRUFKCING PHONE. ARABIAN DESCENT. BRO. BLess YOUUUU. THIS IS SO GOOOOOD. OMG. SO HAPPY. YES THANK YOU.

also i respect her preference for safety.

Personality: Maya is know to be cold and painfully formal. She peaks quickly and to the point, not caring if she sounds rude or not. She doesn't trust easy which made her relationship with the Avengers strained for a while until they gained her trust slowly. Though she is slow to trust, she knows when something is too much for her and will not hesitate to ask for help if she cannot handle it. Maya is fearful of her powers, preferring to suppress them and depend on herself.

YESS. THIS IS SO ORIGINAL. OMG IM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU.

Likes:-books-pineapples-Anything Blue-Harry Potter-Animals

same omg

Dislike:-Pranks-Tedious Conversations-Baking and cooking (Cannot cook or bake to save her life)-Her Ignorance in certain matters

mad respect for her

Strengths: -Hand to Hand combat-Long range Sniper-Recon-An expert on geography and terror cell units-Can speak Arabic, English and French.-Advice

i love this so much

Weaknesses:-Anxiety and Fear of touching people-Suffers from chronic anemia due to her abilities (Hemodynamic Manipulation) -Needs to work of her people skills-Doesn't trust easily

bless this girl

Backstory: Maya is the youngest of three children (Miriam and Amid Anwar) born to a former British Diplomat (Emilia Crowley) and a skilled Genetic Engineer (Raza Anwar). Due to her father joining an illegal terrorist organization, Emilia fled to America with her unborn child. Maya was born in Seattle, Washington. Maya grew up without knowing about her family's heritage until her 13th birthday when her powers emerged.

Omg.

Abilities: -Hemodynamic Manipulation-Healing Factor

Overall, this is so refreshing. like she a woman of color. shes a super hero. she has flaws with her socializing skills. this is so good. im just more curious about her story

sue rating: 5%

originality rating: 95%

interest grade: A

Admin: Gwen