Haleb 7x08 - 7x09

Caleb's P.O.V
I hear a knock on my apartment door, so I get up of the couch to answer it. I pull the door open and gasp when I see Hanna standing there as she would be the last person I would expect. When I see her standing there a slight glimmer of hope runs through me that someday we might get together again. "Hey" she says nervously. "Hey" I reply in the same tone. "Umm" she starts to say. "I'm just stopping by to tell you that I'm going to be off the grid for a couple of days" she finishes. "Why? What's going on?" I ask curiously. "I'm going to New York, I have to go leg work for the design business Lucas and I are building" she answers. I can tell something is up and she is lying about something a rather. "Do you want me to go with you?" I ask her, wanting to go with her to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble or do anything dumb. "No thanks" she replies, obviously not telling me something. "I mean it's no trouble this room is getting kind of old actually" I reply trying to change her mind. "Caleb, I'm fine" she says defensively. "Kay" I tell her giving up. "Where you going to stay?" I ask her, so I know where she is I case of an emergency. "I don't know yet, anyways I got to go" she says and turns around to leave. "Well have a safe trip I guess" I reply before she walks down the corridor. She gets about halfway down the corridor before she turns around and runs back to me. I open my arms and she wraps her arms around me in a tight embrace. We stand still for a few seconds before we pull away from what felt like a last goodbye. I stare into her eyes trying to read her and she stares back into mine. After a few seconds she pulls away and walks off. I know something is up. So I decide to follow her out of the apartment building making sure she doesn't notice me. I then get in my car and follow her being careful not to get to close and to stay unnoticed. She then pulls up to an old abandoned barn. I watch her get out and walk inside. I park my car around behind the barn where it can't been seen and I just sit there waiting for some type of movement. After about ten minutes I hear a loud bang and I rush inside. I can't believe what I see, Hanna is standing up high on the ledge with a rope tied to her. I cannot lose her. She doesn't notice me and goes to put one foot over the edge. "Stop" I shout, putting my hand out and walking closer to her. "Stay there" she says, tears starting to spill from her eyes. I stop and stand still in my place. "Please leave, you can't watch this" she says her voice shaking. Why would she want to do this I think to myself but then I remember Elliot and me being with Spencer. I'm probably what pushed her over the edge what made her feel like this. "No" I say sternly and cross my arms. "Caleb" she says. "Hanna, I'm not leaving till you come down" I tell her. "Well you are just going to have to watch" she says and goes to put her foot over the edge again. "Stop" I scream again frightening her and making her out her foot back. I sigh a breath of relief. "Why would you care?" She pushes. "I do care Hanna, I care about you more than you know" I tell her calmly trying to coax her down. "Your just saying that" she yells at me. I go to walk closer but she puts her foot over the edge again. I am going to have to do this calmly and her way. "No Hanna don't" I yell at her. I can see the battle she is having right know. "I can't do this anymore" she mutters. "Yes you can you are so strong and I will always stay by your side" I say. "No I'm not and you will leave like you always do" she says angrily. "I know I have left before and I was so stupid for leaving you but it promise I won't ever again" I tell her still trying to persuade her to come down. "Yes you will" she shouts at me. "Han, I won't" I say. "Why won't you?" she asks tears still running down her face. "Because I love you" I tell her fully meaning it. I have been waiting for so long to tell her how I feel and I obviously wanted to do it another way but if I gets her to come down its work a shot. "You do?" she questions the anger disappearing from her voice and being replaced with vulnerability. "Always have, Hanna please don't do this come down for me" I reply to her. "I can't" she stutters. "Han, please" I beg her. "Why do you care your not my husband" she says anger and bitterness becoming clearly present in her voice. "Marry me?" I ask her then. I did picture us getting married having kids sometime in the future but not like this. "What?" she questions breaking down in tears again. "Will you marry me?" I ask her obviously without a ring but that doesn't matter right now. "You would do that for me" she stutters. "Hanna, you are the love of my life, I love you to the moon and back and I wouldn't be able to live without you. I would do anything for you, and right now all I want, all I need is you safe and in my arms and if that means getting married then let's do that" I say calming and truthfully. "I can't" she cries. "Yes you can please just come down" I beg her. She turns and faces me for the first time and looks me in the eye. "You promise" she asks. "Promise, please come down?" I say still begging her to come down. She turns either to jump or get down and I hold my breath. She turns and climbs but down the ladder once she reaches the ground she just collapses. I run over to her and pull her into my arms. She is shaking and sobbing violently. "Calm down, it's going to be okay" I say over and over again trying to calm her. Once she stops crying I whisper to her "Thank you." "For what?" She asks confused. "For coming down" I tell her. "Thank you for coming and stopping me" she whispers tears starting up again. "I love you Hanna, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you" I whisper to her. Playing with her hair. "Are you serious about getting married?" she asks nervously. "Only if you want" I assure her. "I love you so much Caleb" she tells me and with that she falls asleep in my arms exhausted from the mental battle she just had.

Authors Note
Please Vote, Comment and Share

Also please let me know any suggestions you have for one shots I should write
Check out my other books

Tyshley - Meant to Be
Summary:
Ashley Benson and Tyler Blackburn are on screen lovers as Hanna Marin and Caleb River but will it work out for them off screen?

Haleb - Learning to Love
Summary:
Hanna and Caleb are now in their thirties and Hanna has a kid that Caleb doesnt know about, thing is the kid is Calebs and Hanna and Caleb haven't seen each other for three years. What happens when they meet up again? Will it be hate or will they fall back in love??

PLL Chat
Summary:
A group chat between Emily, Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Alison and sometimes Caleb, Ezra and Toby and on the odd occasion some others.

Breaking the Stereotypes
Summary:
Amara Rivers has perfect grades, is a born natural at sport and has the best parents. Although you honestly can't get better parents than Hanna and Caleb Rivers. The only thing standing in her way is the fact that she is a female and the assumptions that surround that stereotype. Will Amara be able to overcome and break this stereotype or will the stereotype break her.

Pretty Little Liars Quotes
Summary:
Quotes from each episode of Pretty Little Liars