Haleb 7x10

Hanna's P.O.V
I'm back at Spencers now and we are talking about what we are going to do next with Noel when someone walks in the door. I spot Caleb and he just looks at me awkward silence filling the air. "Hey Caleb" I state after a few long seconds. "Your ok" is all he manages to say. "I'm fine" I reply back. After we discuss the rest of the plan with Caleb he offers to drop me home, well he practically just tells me that he is going to drop me home. The whole car drive back to my place is extremely silent, no one said a word. Once we got inside Caleb just stood there. "Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. "Yeh" I reply. "You sure?" He asks not buying it. "I'm fine, I told you everything that happened" I try to convince him that I am okay. "I know" he simply states. "Well why do you keep asking if I'm okay?" I ask him. "I guess I'm waiting for a answer I believe" he says. "I'm okay" I say trying to convince him. "Sorry but I don't buy that" he says. "Seriously, Caleb you can go there's a cop outside my door and he's not leaving" I tell him to try and get him to leave me alone. "I'm not leaving, seriously" he replies. I groan in frustration. "Your a real pain in the ass" I snap at him. "So are you" he argues back. "Excuse me?" I half ask, half state. "Hanna, you don't do the dishes until the mold, you eat French fries in bed cold, you won't admit that were meant to spend the rest of our live together" he rambles on but the last line catches my attention, did he mean to say that? Are we actually meant to spend the rest of our lives together. "And you know what there's probably milk in that fridge that's older than me" he continues to rant on. "What did you say?" I ask in full shock. "About the milk?" He asks cluelessly. I just shake my head. "No" I quietly say back. He takes a step towards me and my heart starts racing. "I never want to spend another day without you. Ever. For the rest of my life" he says. "Like I said your a real pain in the ass" I reply laughing. I then pull him in for a kiss and he instantly kisses back. When we pull away I ask him "what about me being such a pain in the ass and all the annoying little things I do" I ask him. "By the way French fries in bed cold, taste good" I add. He just laughs at me. "You are a pain in the ass but I love that pain in the ass" he replies. "I love you too" I reply back. "How bout we get married?" I blurt out. "Han, don't you think it's a bit quick" he replies. "Like you said I never want to spend day without you. Ever. For the rest of my life" I say quoting him. "I don't have a ring" Caleb tells me. It sounds like he is trying to make up excuses which actually makes me upset. "You didn't mean it did you, you don't want to spend the rest of you life with me" I reply upset. "Hanna it's not like that not at all" he tries to assure me. I just stare at him blankly. "Han, I want to get married okay, I just wanted to propose in a special way" he explains. "I don't care how you propose as long your proposing it will be special" I say to him. "Ok" he says and he walks out the door just leaving me standing there shocked. After about 10 minutes he comes back. "Han, come here" he says. I walk over to him and he grabs my hands and gets down on one knee. I gasp in shock, I can't believe he is actually going to do this. "Hanna from the day I met you I knew we were meant to spend the rest of our lives together. I made a stupid mistakes years ago leaving you, it was the dumbest thing I have ever done but I promise you I will never do it again. You are the most amazing, passionate, caring and loving person I have ever meet and I don't want to lose you ever again. I love you to the moon and back. Hanna Marin will you marry me?" He says as a few tears escape my eyes. He just proposed in the most perfect way ever. He pulls a box out of his pocket and opens it. I gasp, it is the most gorgeous engagement ring I have seen. "Of course" I reply and he slips the ring on my finger. I pull him up of the ground and in for a kiss. "I love you so much" I tell him crying tears of happiness. "I love you too" he replies back crying a few tears himself. "How long have you had the ring?" I ask holding up the diamond ring on my finger. "About 2 months before we broke up" he replies. "Wait so you were going to propose back then?" I ask confused and happy. "Yeh when we went to Europe, I guess that's why I wanted you to come so badly and when you blew me off for your job so I started to think maybe we weren't meant to be together" he explains. "I'm so sorry, I stuffed up everything" I apologise. "It's okay, I came back to my senses and realised we were meant to spend our lives together and were engaged now aren't we?" he says as if I was already regretting being engaged. "Yes and I couldn't be happier" I reply wrapping my arms around his waist.