Haleb 7x10

Hanna's P.O.V
I got a text from Caleb saying he wanted to meet me earlier so I am on my way there now. Butterflies run through my stomach as I pull up to his place. What does he want to talk to me about? Millions of possibilities run through my mind. I walk up to his door and knock. The door quickly opens to see a frowning Caleb standing there. "Hey" I say. "Hey" he replies nervously. "Come in" he welcomes me in. "Can I get you anything?" He offers. "No thanks" I decline. We both sit on the couch, in an awkward silence before Caleb speaks up. "I can't keep doing this" he says with disappointment in his voice. "Doing what?" I ask seriously confused. "This" he says, I just look at him waiting for him to continue. When he doesn't continue I ask him again "what can't you keep doing?" I get increasingly nervously as I wait for his answer. Is he going to say can't keep being friends with me or talking to me? Is he going to cut me out of his life? "Pretending" he says anxiously. "Pretending what?" I ask growing more and more confused. "I can't keep pretending that I don't love you. Do you know how hard it is to keep my hands off you?" He says as a tear escapes his eye. Just seeing him cry makes me so upset. "Please don't cry" I beg him. "I'm sorry" he whispers. "Don't be sorry" I say. Wait does he love me or what? Is he just confused, he couldn't possibly love me after everything? "Do you know how much it hurt me when you walked away, I was so close to kissing you and you just walked away without saying anything" he says getting more upset as the words come out of his mouth. I didn't even know I did this to him. I am the one making him upset and that hurts me so much. "Do you know how much it hurt seeing you with Spencer?" I ask him. "I'm so sorry for that, it was the worst mistake of my life but it hurt seeing you with Jordan aswell" Caleb says. "So was Jordan, he just wasn't you no one else will ever be you" I tell Caleb. "Hanna I'm so sorry but I don't think we can be friends anymore, I'm so sorry but I just can't keep doing this anymore" Caleb says to me. I can't lose him, he is my best friend. I walk closer to him, I put one hand on his cheek and wipe away his tears with my thumb. I pull him in for a kiss at first he hesitates but then he kisses back. I finally feel whole, I just kissed the person I have craved for years. I needed to touch him, I need him to be mine. "Maybe you don't have to do this anymore" I playfully whisper to him. "I'm sorry" he says and goes to walk away from me. I grab his wrist and pull him back round and into another kiss, this time he kisses back instantly. "Han" he starts to say but I cut him off. "Caleb, I want you in my life no I need you in my life" I tell him. "So where are we?" He asks nervously. "Together, I hope" I say to him. "Together, together?" He questions. "Only if you want" I tell him. "Of course, Hanna" he assures me. This time he pulls me in for a kiss and I never want it to end. When we do pull away I am smiling madly I can't believe we are back together. "I love you" I say to him meaning one hundred percent of it. "I love you, more than you'll ever know" he says pulling me in for a hug. "I'm pretty sure I love you more" I say laughing. "Not possible" he whispers before kissing me on the forehead.