Haleb Proposal

Hanna's P.O.V
"Bye babe, what time will you be home" I say and give Caleb a kiss as he heads out the door for work. "4, bye love you" he says before closing the door. "Love you to" I whisper to myself. I head upstairs and go get ready for my coffee date with Emily. I put on a pair of tights and a loose Nike jumper and a pair of converses. I quickly put my hair into a messy braid and grab my keys and phone ready to go. I lock my door and go to meet Emily. When I get there she is already sitting down waiting. "Late as usual Rivers" Emily says cheekily. "Not yet" I say disappointed. "Soon" she says. "I hope" I reply crossing my fingers. "He loves you Han, he will soon" she says. "I don't know" I exclaim unsure. "Are you and Caleb, not good?" she asks worriedly. "Kinda" I reply. "What's wrong" she asks her voice filling with more concern. "He's never home" I say. "So you think he's cheating?" Emily asks confused. "I dunno" I say unsure. "He wouldn't cheat on you Han" Emily says positively. "Then where is he?" I ask. "Maybe he's just working late" she says. "I dunno" I sigh.  We talk for an hour about different things until she has to get meet up with Ali. "Bye" I wave as I walk out of the coffee shop. I drive home and just sit around the house for the rest of the day waiting for Caleb to come home. It reaches five o'clock and he still isn't home. I start to get worried about where he could be. I call his phone multiple times but he doesn't pick up. So I decide to call his work. After a few rings the boss picks up. "Hello Sir, I was just wondering is Caleb is still there?" I ask him. "Sorry Miss Marin but he left at 4 like he normally does" the boss replies before hanging up. What does he mean normally Caleb never finishes work that early, he always tells me he will but never does. Well especially for the past week. I sit in the dark on the couch waiting for him. I hear keys in the door and then Caleb walks in. He turns the light on and is startled to see me sitting there. "We need to talk" I tell him. He comes and sits down next to me "sure" he says. "Are you cheating on me?" I blurt out. He just sits there frozen for a few seconds. "No, no way. I love you Hanna and only you" he says after a number of seconds. I don't know whether to believe him or not. Isn't that what they all say. I go to get up and walk away but Caleb grabs hold of my arm. "Han, I promise you I'm not cheating on you" I says holding both of my hands in his. "Where have you been then" I ask angrily. "Han, I can't say" he says. "So you were cheating on me" I say a little louder. "No Hanna I would never do that" he says staying calm. "Well where were you" I ask again this time more firmly. He pulls out a box and opens it. "Getting this" he says. I gasp in shock. I can't believe I thought he was cheating on me when all along he was going to propose. "I'm sorry" I mutter. He then gets down on one knee and I start crying tears of joys already. "Hanna, from the day I meet you, I knew you were the one and we were meant to spend the rest of our lives together. Words cannot express the love I have for you and I'll love you till my heart stops beating. I don't want to ever lose you and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together. Hanna Marin will you marry me?" he says. I jump into his arms and pull him in for a kiss. "Yes" I say when I pull away. "I love you so much" I then whisper to him before pulling him back in for a kiss.