Chapter four Slippery Slugs and Sinful Sentiments

Astoria's P.O.V

My first class was with Professor "Strange" Slughorn. My morning had been terrible so far, first thing that went wrong was Draco not being there when I woke up, he was missing at breakfast as well. The second thing to go wrong was Ashley having a emotional breakdown this morning when one of the Slytherin's thought it would be funny to bring up her family. That's when Theo punched the guy in the face, upside Slytherin gained ten points. Theo also got detention though so it was awful at the same time. I never new the potions room was that far away from the great hall or maybe it was just I didn't notice because I was always engaged in deep conversation with Draco. I sighed he had bee more than a little off this year but then again I imagine being a death eater puts tones of stress on you. I didn't even notice the tears leaking from my eyes until I arrived at the potions lab I dried them and took a seat next to Ginny. Ginny looked at me and said, "Astoria are you alright, you look as if though you've been crying" I smiled a false smile and said, "I have just been over stressed lately and when that happens I tend to cry." She nodded and then Professor"Strange" Slughorn came in and said in a jolly tone, "Good morning class before we begin I have a special announcement to make, those of you who are gifted may join the Slug club" Ginny leaned over and said in a sarcastic tone, "That sounds lovely" I nodded and Slughorn gave us a potion to brew a cure for bendy bones. Ginny and I finished fairly quickly since we were both advanced students.

Slughorn tested our potion and said, "My word this is perfect fifty points to both your houses and welcome to the Slug club." The rest of the day passed quickly and Draco was no where to be seen, I finally saw Blaise and basically tackled him to the ground my tone was serious as I said, "Tell me where Draco is or I might have to kill you" Blaise looked like a terrified bunny rabbit under the gaze of a vicious beast he finally managed to say, "I haven't seen him much today the only time I saw him was in class." I began to shake this can't be good Blaise put his hand on my cheek and said, "Please tell me what's going on between you two" I finally let the tears fall and I said, "Blaise why is this happening to us what did we do wrong?" Blaise frowned and said, "It has to do with the death eaters doesn't it?" I nodded silently and said, "Please don't tell anyone, if the teachers found out Draco could be locked in Azkaban" Blaise nodded sadly and said, "We are in a mess aren't we?" I continued to sob and I said, "Blaise I all I ever wanted was to be able to be Draco's partner in everything and save him from that pain his father inflicted on him. But now I'm so useless it's pathetic." Blaise sat up and hugged me and said, "We'll get through this somehow."

We walked back to the common room and it was time for bed I watched Blaise go into his room I walked to mine and changed cloth before walking to Draco's and knocking, he opened the door and said, "Astoria I don't think we should sleep together any more" He went to close the door but I managed to keep it open my tone was pleading as I said, "Please don't shut me out if you do that means Voldemort is winning!" He looked at the ground but still opened the door I walked in and he shut it behind him. I turned and said, "Why do you have a shirt on?" He looked ashamed and said, "Because I want too and its cold" I pulled my wand and magicked my cloth away leaving me in only my knickers and bra my tone was quiet as I said, "You're lying tell me the real reading you won't take your shirt off!" He finally ran his hand through his hair and said, "I can't stand the look you'll give me when you see the dark mark" I was sick of all this running all this hiding all this crying so I magicked his cloth away except for his boxers and then I grabbed the arm with dark mark and kissed it. He jerked his arm away and said, "Don't kiss it!" My tone was serious as I said, "Why not its part of you isn't it?" I then smashed my lips against his in heated make out session he finally pulled away and said, "Astoria why are you doing all this?" I laughed and said, "Because I love you idiot more than anything else in my life and every time I see you could be the last time. That's when I started to press into him so that the bare skin of our stomachs were touching his abs against my softness it was delicious if we were older I would go all the way no question. After that heated make out session Draco began stroking my hair and said, "You have a wild side you know?" I smirked and said, "Yep now lets turn in for the night hopefully everything will be better tomorrow.