Surprise!

Keyunna Pov.

I woke this morning jammin' to Love More by Chris Brown. That is my shit!
I walked to the bathroom hopped in the shower washed up. I got out shower put some house clothes on and brush my teeth and combed my hair.

So you know how I'm suppose to go on a "DATE" with Tyga. I asked Dasia and Keshawn if they could make it a double date and they agreed. So Dasia is gonna get ready at my house. It was already one and D is suppose to be here a 5 since Tyga and Keshawn picking us up at 8.

I just watched movies to pass by time. I picked out 2. They were Madea's Big Happy Family & Madea's Family Reunion. I Madea she is the best! I was just at the part of the movie where Byran found out that his sister was his mom. When it got a text. I checked it and it was Tyga.

TygaTheKing: Hey Beautiful

KekeRunnin'Shit: Hey :)

TygaTheKing:What you doing?

KekeRunnin'Shit: Watching Madea movies bored as hell....You?

TygaTheKing: Chillin' and I can't wait for tonight ;)

KekeRunnin'Shit: Me either

TygaTheKing: :)......Listen ma ima hit you up later

KekeRunnin'Shit: Ight

~End Of Conversation~

The Door bell rang and It was Dasia. She was early as shit.

"Hey Girl" She said while entering my house giving me a hug

I was a little frighten by the sight as I look at her head! The girl had a rats nest up there. She was definitely not cute at the moment!