I'm Coming For You Pt.2

Michael Pov.

I have been searching everywhere for this nigga Tyler. I've have checked all his hide outs and hang outs and even his corners and he was no where to be found.

I continued to drived. Until I saw a nigga rocking an all gold rolex that only one nigga would wear and that's Marcus. I stop the car and got out and as soon as he saw me he sped up his pace.

"MARCUS!" I screamed running toward him

I finally caught up to him and stopped him

"What!?" he said just under a whisper

"What's going with you man" I asked

"I shot her man I shot her" he said breaking down into tears

"Who? "

"Ke-Keyunna"

My face instantly tightened

"What the fuck, it was your bitch ass that shot my girl, why the hell would you do that?!?!?!"

"I needed the money" he said in another whisper

"Money for what ?"

"My mom, she's been trying to hold on as long as she can, turns out she has cancer, and we didn't have the money to pay for her kemo. And he said he would give me the money for her kemo if I shot and killed her and of course I wouldn't kill her but now he is after me because I didn't kill her"

My heart nearly dropped hearing about his mom. The same situation happened to my grandma. I had to hustle in every way to get the money up to pay for my grandmothers medical bills.

"Who is he"

"Shark"

SHARK! These niggas is on some next level. Why the hell would Shark wanna kill my girl.

"Let's go!" I said heading to my car

"Where we going" he said getting in the passengers side

"To get these little bitches"

I soon as I put the car in drive I was off. When I noticed I didn't check one place where I knew Shark in them would be.

I called the other guys for back up but Cash wasn't answering my calls. It's what ever for now.

When we pulled up to the spot Keshawn and Rashad were already there.

"Thanks for being down with me"

"Man no problem. Ain't nobody finna hurt my sister and get away with it"

I went to my truck and got them strap up.

Sensing the fact that non of Sharks workers didn't like Shark in the first place they let me breeze right on by.

We finally reached his door.

"1,2,3 Boom!" I kicked open the door and there stood those lil son of bitches

"Don't fucking think about it" I said pointing the gun at Tyler while Keshawn and them handled Shark.

We got two chairs and put them in them and tied them up

"I been waiting to come face to face with your bitch ass again"

He just smirked. I slapped the hell outta him with my gun.

"Before I kill y'all what was the purpose of y'all putting the purpose of putting my girl in the hospital?" I ask them looking down and cocking my gun and looking back at them.

"Simple and we both had a reason to get you out of our lives"

"And why is that?" I chuckled

"Because-" Tyler started

"Shut the fuck up! You talk to much that's one thing I never liked about your ass. Let ole boy over here answer the question.He to damn quiet all that pitching he be doing and now he wanna be quiet" I said pointing at Shark and getting in his face.

"Now answer the question!" I pressing the gun to his skull and making direct contact with him

"Y-you've..."

"Awe is little Sharky scared, talk straight nigga!"

"You've been slacking, you used to be my best seller and now that you got that little slut yo-"

He couldn't get another word out before I punched the shit outta him with my gun.

"DAMNNNN!" the boys screamed sounding like smokey from Friday

"Don't you ever in your life talk about my girl like that ever in your life!"

"You know a wise man once told me the best way to kill a man is nice and slow." I said checking the barrel of my gun.

I shot him in his right knee and then his left. I shot him in his right arm socket and the his left.

"Pleaseeeee!" he screamed

"Please my ass" I said before I put one bullet in his skull and another one in his chest

"Is there any last words you would like to say"

"Suck my dick!"

Pow! Pow! Pow! and his life line was flat!

"Let's go!" I said to the boys as they stood there in complete shock. Before I left I grabbed the bag that was sitting on the desk and we were out.

We said our goodbyes and me and Marcus got in my car and we were on our way to drop him off at his crib.

We reached his crib and I came to a stop.

Marcus got out the car and stood in the door way.

"Listen man I-"

I through the bag at him off "Take care of your moms" was the last thing I said before I sped off

Marcus Pov.

I looked in the bag that T through at me and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

It was full of money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ty went straight thug this chapter!

~How y'all feel about Marcus?

-Happy Valentines Day!♥

-Have y'all seen Ride Along w/ Kevin Hart and Ice Cube. If you haven't it is a must see! They had me rolling bruh!

-Vote!

-Comment!