College Reality!

5 months later....

Keyunna Pov.

We've finally made it to the big leagues college! And let me tell you it's not a joke! The work and all the homework has me going crazy! I barely have time to spend with Michael and yet alone have time to socialize!

It was already going on 9 when I got a text from Michael.

My Michael Kors ♥: Meet me at the track in 10

Me:Okay!

What was this about. I got up and through on time adidas sweats and my college sweat shirt and my air maxs and I felt something coming up and I hurried to the bathroom and threw up! I made an appointment to the doctor's . I figured it was just food poisoning. I need to stop eating this college food!  I brushed my teeth and After that I was on my way.

When I got there it was pitch black with campus lights from here to there. And Michael was sitting under one.

I walked up the bleachers and took a seat next to him.

"Hey Baby!" I said and he didn't reply

"What's wrong baby?" I asked and still no reply

"Now I know yo ass ass ain't call me all the way up here for you not to talk to me!" I said and we both laughed

"Nigga you live across the street"

"Shut up, but for real Bae what's wrong?"

"Spend the night with me!" he said completely avoiding the question

"I just spent the night! And plus I got a lot of work to do!"

"So!"

"Soooo that means I gotta do it! Now a day's you can't get a good job with out a degree. And ain't nobody tryna flunk out! "

"I can take care of you"

"I know that but I would also have something that I could call my own."

"Man whatever!" he said getting up and starting to walk away

"Michael are you seriously mad right now just because I won't spend the night with you?!"

"Nah not just that ,you never have time for me!"

"Michael you are being so selfish right now!"

He just glared at me and walked off.

What the hell is his problem.

Next Day......

I have texted and called Michael over and over and no reply. Why is he acting like this.

There was a party tonight that Dasia and Tiana begged me to go to! It was the biggest party of the year!

And right now we were getting ready. Nothing big for me. I simply put on a white crop top shirt and some jean acid washed ripped shorts. I put on some timberlands with my huff black and white weed socks. And was ready to go.

Michael Pov.

Today is the day on my grandma's death anniversary and it is really hitting me hard. I have ignored everybody and everything.Including Keyunna. She walked out on me just like Chyna did.

But the guys have been in my ear all day about this damn party! I guess I should go since I could have a drink or two. I got dressed and put on a black v neck and some black true religions bad my Black timberlands. I through on a black snapback  that said Crooklyn in white. And we rolled out.

When we got there the party was already live as fuck! I wasn't in the mood to dance with the hoes here so I went to the table and got some punch. It may have been spiked but at this point I didn't even care. In no time I was throwing them shit's back. I suddenly had the urge to dance so I made my way to the floor.

Keyunna Pov.

We walked in the party and it turnt! After looking around a little bit I spotted Michael some chick dancing on him. I walked up behind him.

"Michael" I said

He turned around with a drink in his hand. "Damn! You look good ma!" he said kissing me and grabbing my ass with his free hand. He started getting too ruff! I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

I slapped him! "Michael stop! Your drunk!" And I stormed off

"If y'all wanna stay y'all can but I'm not, Ima just catch a cab." I tell the girls

"Nah girl we got cho back, lets go" they said and we rolled out!

Michael Pov.

I tried to chase Key but Coreyona pulled me back (if you don't remember her she is in the Make Up chapter).

"You don't need her, we can have fun together." she kissed me leading me to my house sensing the fact I live next door.

She lead me to my room and started undressing me and went to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~OMG Michael how you gone do my girl Key like that!?

~Keyunna's girls are down for her no matter what!

~What you think?

-Vote!

-Comment!