Judgement Day! Pt 2

Keyunna Pov.

The short black man stood up

"We the jury find Michael Stevenson guity"

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN HE GUILTY!!!"

"Ma'am ma'am order in the court"

"MAN MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT, FUCK YOU THOUGHT, YALL FOUND MY MAN GUILTY FOR SOME SHIT HE AINT EVEN DO! FUCK OUTTA HERE!"

Michael gave me a shocked look but it eventually turned in to a smile. And he mouthed calm down. I dont know why im blowing up about this situation and Michael sitting there all cool calm and collected.

I think I put the judge on hush mode because he took a long pause before he spoke.

"Miss he is guilty until proven innocent"

"Best believe he will be" I said in a calmer tone. And blew Michael a kiss before they took him in. I got my purse and left. But not before I felt my arm being grabbed. And I knew it was my mom.

"WHAT!" I yelled

"Talk to me"

"How could you mom?" I said tryna hold back my anger

"It was for the best!"

"Best.....Who's best mine or yours?"

"Yours of course."

"Nah it aint for my best, my best is behide bars for some shit be aint even do."

"Really Keyunna, that thug ass nigga is whats best for you"

"Yes, he there for me the way you never have been and you would know that if you were ever home"

She didn't say another word.

"Ill be by later to pick up my things" I said and walked out

I figured I would just go get my things now. And I would just move in to the apartment early since all my things were packed and ready. I already had started bringing the stuff to the new apartment so I only had a few things left to get.

I finally arrived at the house and I didn't waste any time going in the house getting my things. As I was walking out the door with my last box my momma pulled. I quickly put the box in the trunk and got in my car.

"Wait Honey" she said running over to my window

"You know mom I hate you right now. But I will always love, but at this particular moment I truely do dislike you." I rolled up my window without another word and pulled off.

I felt a little bad but she should have thought of that before she pulled that shit in court.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zamn! Key went ham on them people in the court room.She down for her manz!

~Short! I know this was kinda just a filler for whats in store next

~How yall feel about what Key momma did.?

~Do you guys have any stories of yours you would like for me to read.? If so comment them and I would be happy to read them.!

~Vote.!

~Comment.!