What really happened

Naruto's POV

I just heard that Sasuke, my secret boyfriend, joined the Akatsuki. The Raikage was planning on his disposal, but I couldn't let that happen. Especially since last month which was the last I saw him.

I ended up pregnant with twins. I already talked to Kakashi and Yamato about seeing the raikage. Kakashi agreed to take me so Yamato has to come. Once we got there I could hear the anger in Darui's voice.

"What are you doing here? Don't you know that the Five Kage Summit is about to start?" He asked. "Yes, but we came to ask a request from the raikage." Kakashi answered." Ay stepped forward and said, " Speak." "I came to ask for you to cancel the disposal of Sasuke Uchiha," I replied. " What!? He joined the Akatsuki and captured my brother!" Ay said.

"Yes I know but I can't just stand by and watch the love of my life get killed!" "If that's the only reason why you are saying this, you're a bigger fool than I thought," Ay said. He walked right passed me and I dropped to my knees. "Please! I don't want the Leaf and Cloud to fight because of vengeance! It changes you into someone you don't even recognize!" I begged.

"Do you seriously expect me to just let Sasuke kill my brother?" Ay said. "Please, I'm begging you! I can't let you kill him! I don't want our kids to go through life without a father as I did!" I yelled. Ay looked at me strangely before turning away.

"Fine. But only this one time I'll turn a blind eye." Ay said. I felt relieved like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

TO BE CONTINUED!