Boruto?

Boruto's POV

I have been thinking about what my so-called "mom" told us the other day. How do I know if he is telling the truth? It just doesn't make sense.

"Boruto! Dinner is ready!" Naruto called. "I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled back. 'May as well bring it up at dinner.'

I walked down the stairs and sat down at the table. "Mom" sat my food in front of me. "Mom?" "Yes, Boruto?" "Are you really my mom? Are you really telling the truth?" I asked.

Naruto's POV

I was shocked. "Of course I am. Why would I lie to you?" "If you wouldn't lie to me, then why did you keep the truth a secret?" I didn't know how to answer. "It's complicated," I replied.

"You don't have an answer. That's why. You are just trying to hide the fact that you really aren't my parent. What did you steal me?" "Boruto..." "Did you want me all to yourself so you kept me away from my family?" "Boruto!" "Oh ok I get it. You kept me away so you could-" "BORUTO!!!"

At this point, I was crying. I can't believe my own son of all people doesn't believe me. I stormed out in the rain that I didn't even know started.

I ran far away just to meet with a guy selling drugs. 'oh great. What a great time to meet one of these guys.' I thought sarcastically.

Just then he pulled out an enhanced kunai. I just stood there as he threw it towards me. It would be better if I was dead anyway. I felt myself hit the ground as blood poured from the open wound. I thought I heard a cry of "mom" right before I passed out.

A few minutes before~

Boruto's POV

I felt terrible after my mom stormed out. I decided to follow. We reached a guy with a bag full of...drugs? I guessed. I noticed he had a pouch of kunai and my eyes widened.

He pulled out a kunai and aimed it at mom. My eyes widened, even more, when he threw it directly at him. I felt tears run down my face while my mom fell to the ground.

"Mom!" I cried. I ran to him and the guy grabbed another. He pointed that one at me. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there. He then threw it once again and everything went black.