Anvil Crawlers

'you have to go back!' 'there is no way I'm ever setting foot near that station again.' junhui had also decided to share his story the next day, but with a slightly different response. soonyoung had been yelling at junhui for the past hour that "it was fate" that the incident had happened and he should "go back for love".

'listen, there are so many things that you couldn't have done that could've changed the outcome, but they didn't happen, so obviously you guys are soulmates!' soonyoung tried saying calmly, but ended up whining a little towards the end. 'at least tell me what he looks like.' junhui tried to recall what the boy looked like, all his facial features, how they moved when he talked, every dip and bone he could see, but all he remembered was the rainbow hair.

'i'm not telling you anything about this boy, or his colorful hair!' junhui immediately slapped his hand over his mouth in his idiocy, but it was too late. soonyoung started dashing around their apartment, grabbing his shoes. halfway through the door he yelled out, 'i'm gonna find him!', before junhui could stop him. junhui was actually quite curious what would happen if soonyoung found him. If soonyoung found him.

they say junhui was the flirtatious type, but he had no such intentions with the counter boy. usually, he'd be cool whenever possible, but hugging the poor boy wasn't exactly slick. somehow, though, thinking back on the experience, his arms seemed like they fit well around the boy's shoulders, his skin was softer than he had expected, he didn't exactly hate how the boy smelled so sweet.

junhui's phone vibrated, making him jump a little and snap out of his thoughts.

can you tell me anything else about the counter boy????'

as expected junhui was going to have fun with his response.

he had very kissable lips

And laid back on the couch to "rest his eyes".

back at the gas station, soonyoung gasped and bit his fist when he read the text. he looked up at the middle-aged woman standing in front of him. 'are you sure there's no one who works here with colorful hair?' the woman rolled her eyes. 'i'm telling you, sir, i don't know half the people that work here, try coming back during someone else's shift.'

soonyoung sighed as he turned around to leave, just as someone walked in.

he looked at the boy head -to-toe, but what he noticed first was his head. right before his eyes was a young, skinny male with rainbow hair (and quite kissable lips one might add). soonyoung was trying to form a sentence, but random letters were spilling carelessly out of his mouth as he was mildly jumping on his toes and pointing. 'you! your hair! you must be the guy!' the boy coming in couldn't look more confused.

'who are you?' 'it doesn't matter! you have to come with me!' soonyoung grabbed the boy's wrist and dashed out. 'what are you doing? get off me!' they slowed for soonyoung to pant, 'it's for love, you have to see junhui.' the boy raised his eyebrow. 'junhui? listen I think you have the wrong gu-' 'did you or did you not get used as a teddy bear last night?'

they came to a full stop as soonyoung looked the boy in the eyes. 'you want me to meet him again? why?' the boy scoffed and tried to avoid the latter's eyes. soonyoung put his hands on the boy's shoulders. 'what happened last night is crazier than anything that could happen in real life. this is destiny bringing you two together and i'm not letting either one of you ruin it.' he tried to walk again, but the boy didn't move.

'what makes you think I want to?' soonyoung chuckled and looked over his shoulder.

'what does he smell like?' the rainbow-haired boy huffed.

'fine.'

(a/n) spicy