Chocolate cake, Knifes & Cats

I walk through the front door of Stacey's house and find her in the living room reading a magazine.

"Hey." I say dropping my bag on the floor.

"Hey Tri, what do you want for dinner? I don't know what to make." she replies sheepishly.

I instantly blush. "About that Stace... I kinda got invited to a sleep over at Bernadette's." I say suddenly feeling bad. "I mean, if it's ok with you. I can stay home if you'd like?"

"Oh my word that's great Tri! No no it's fine! I'll just go to the club with Terise and the girls. That actually spares me the job of making dinner. Just go pack everything you need now, you know how there's always something you'll forget." she says excited.

"Ok thanks Stace!" I say quickly running up the stairs to my room. As soon as I'm in my room I start packing, throwing in my leopard-print onesie with the hood and zip. I chuckle remembering all the times I've pulled the zip up too quick and pinched one of my boobs. Oh the cleverness of me.

Suddenly my phone rings, pulling me out of my daze. I see it's Bernie and answer.

"Change of plans." she says.

"Well 'Hi' to you too." I say laughing.

She laughs too. "Sorry, hi. Well the change of plans is that the sleep over has moved to Kim's house. Her parents are at a wedding and are staying there for the weekend so she needs to look after the pets. Tri, that family of Kim's is like totally bonkers," she says. "they have a dog, a cat, a hampster and a parrot!"

"And the problem is....?" I ask slowly.

"The freaking parrot is gonna keep me from my beauty sleep! The thing never stops squaking!"

"Oh it can't be that bad."

"Oh Tri, but it is." she whines.

"Look who's the drama queen now." I say smirking and then slapping myself on the forehead because I realize she can't see me.

"Oh you are so going to pay for that." she says and I can just hear the evil smile brewing on her face.

"We'll see." I say confident that she won't be able to get me back.

"I guess we will." she says and then hangs up.

I finish packing my things and go over everything again. "Toothbrush, check. Onesie and slippers, check." I go through everything like this and then I realise that I can't find my jean shorts. I know I packed them in. And I simply won't go without them. I only have three pairs of jean shorts and all three of them are missing! I love my jean shorts and am the type of girl that wears jean shorts every single sunny day.

Eeuw gross, I know but hey! It's not that hot everyday. When it's cold I throw them in the wash. So you can all get your panties out of their twists.
I continue my search and find two of the jeans wrapped in my towel. "Only the good Lord will know how they got there." I say rolling my eyes. But my third and favourite jean short is still missing. And yes I do need all three. You see this is how I pack. Stays over for a night, packs for 2. Stays over for a weekend, packs for a week. Stays over for a week, packs for a month. Stays for a month, packs for a year. What? I might change my mind on what I want to wear! I decide to ask Stacey if she knows where it is and run down the stairs.

"Stace, have you seen my Sissy Boy jean short? I can't find it anywhere." I whine, plopping down next to her on the couch.

She just chuckles and smiles at me. "And the blonde moment strikes again. Tri, tell me something quick. What are you wearing?"

"What does that have to do with my quest-"

"Daughtry just look at what you're wearing!"

"I know what I'm weari- oh. Haha found it. Thanks Stace."