Hello Heart Ach

Raven's POV:

A week went by and I've been having a hard time keeping my emotions inside. When I'm alone with Alan I just wanna kiss him and tell him how I feel about him. Then...when he's with Amanda I wanna cry like a big baby. I've also noticed a slight change in Amanda, but I'm not quite sure what caused it. She doesn't sit as close to Alan anymore and her eyes aren't as bright. I don't know if Alan has noticed it, but I have. I just hope she doesn't hurt him; if she does I'll kill her. "I'm gonna go get my nails done and do some clothes shopping. I'll see you two later." Amanda said as we walked into the mall. "Okay, see ya." Alan said before he kissed her. I felt the familiar ach envelope my entire body. They say time heals, but I haven't done much healing. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked me curiously. "I don't know." I replied. "Let's go to the book store first." He replied. "Okay." I said. I was glad he wanted to stick around with me, but I don't blame him. Who wants to go clothes shopping? Definitely not me. After a while we finished looking around and started searching for Amanda. "Where did Amanda say she was going?" Alan asked me curiously. Deep down I knew she would come back to Alan and I with billions of shoes, clothes, and makeup she doesn't really need. I never understood the reason someone would need so many shoes....especially high heels. "She said she was going to get her nails done." I replied. We headed towards the nail salon, but she was nowhere to be found. "Maybe she got done early and headed to one of the clothing stores." He suggested. He and I peeked into multiple stores, but we still didn't find her. "Let me text her." Alan said as we stopped by the movie theater part of the mall. He sent the text, but she never replied. "I'm tired of waiting. Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked curiously. "Sure, we might as well." He said. We walked up to the ticket booth and the sight I saw turned my blood to ice. Amanda was kissing and flirting with a much younger guy. He looked almost like a body builder to me; a body builder with too much product in his hair. "What the fuck is this shit?!" I asked as I walked up to her. "Raven! Um...please don't tell Alan." She said in a panic. "She doesn't have to." Alan said as he walked up from behind me. "Alan, I'm so sorry." She said. "You should have thought about that before you kissed him. Come on Raven, let's go." Alan said in a sad tone. "Wait." I said, and he stopped and turned back around. "You're so stupid for breaking his heart. He's a sweet and kind man, and you'll never ever deserve his love." I said. "Raven, there's no point in telling her anything. If she truly cared what anyone said she wouldn't be cheating on me." Alan said. I knew he was right, but before I walked away I punched her hard in the face and kicked the guy she was with in the balls. We walked out of the mall and got into the car in absolute silence. "You didn't have to do that." Alan said after we drove in silence. I decided to let him rest in the passenger seat; he didn't need to drive in the emotional state he was in. "Do what?" I asked. "Hurt them....physically. I do admit it was funny, but you didn't have to." He said. "Yes, I absolutely did. You're my friend Alan, and I'm not letting anyone hurt you." I said. "Thanks. I'm really glad I have you....without you I probably would have done something stupid." He said. "I'll always be here for you." I replied. He smiled as me and I smiled at him. On our way home I stopped somewhere special. "Why are we here? I thought we were going home." Alan said as we got out of the car. "I'm hungry, besides..you need some comfort food." I said, which made him laugh a tiny bit. We ordered a pizza and some drinks, and it turns out that Alan was hungry as well. "I hope Amanda didn't go to the house. She doesn't have a key." Alan said suddenly after a long while of silence. "She will have to get her stuff." I said. "True." He said with a sigh. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here for you, and I promise I'll never leave you." I said. He looked up at me and smiled as he placed his big hand on top of mine. "I'll never leave you either." He replied sweetly. I smiled slightly and hoped he was telling the truth. After we finished eating we headed back to Alan's place to watch some kind of movie. I'm pretty sure I would have thoroughly enjoyed the movie if I hadn't kept nodding off. I eventually fell into a deep sleep. I woke up and found myself in my bed, which confused me. The last thing I remember is sitting on the couch with Alan. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and headed into my bathroom to take a nice hot bath. I hated that I had to go to college tomorrow; I was enjoying Alan's company. At least I get to see him after work and during my set and wardrobe design class. When I was finished I put on a plain black shirt and a pair of dark green shorts. If you can call them shorts; they go down below my knee, but that's how I like them. I headed downstairs and was surprised that Alan wasn't up and about. I walked towards the fridge and found a note.

Dear Raven,

I couldn't sleep, so I headed out for an early morning walk. I really hope you don't mind. I should be back around nine thirty with some groceries and stuff. See ya then.

- Alan

I felt so sorry for him, and wondered if Amanda planned on getter stuff today. I made myself some toast and a cup of coffee before I brushed my teeth and watched the news. Suddenly, a very brilliant thought came to me. 'Why don't I just pack Amanda's things for her?' I wondered to myself. An evil grin spread across my face and I headed upstairs. I had a feeling Alan would greatly appreciate what I've done when he comes back home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3