Home

Raven's POV:

I woke up wrapped in Alan's arms. He got back home about two weeks ago, and the doctors were surprise how quickly he healed. He barely even got scars from where he got cut in the accident. "How did you sleep?" He asked me curiously. "Good. What about you?" I said. "I slept better than ever." He replied with a smile. We snuggled closer to each other and laid in bed for a little while longer. "So, what do you wanna do today?" He asked as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. "I don't know." I replied. "Well, we can think about it after breakfast then." He said with a sweet smile. He made the coffee and I fixed us some bacon and eggs. I've gotten use to making breakfast, because made Alan relax when he came home from the hospital. "I can't believe Christmas is next week." I said after we ate our food. "I know, and I feel horrible because I didn't get you anything. That's actually what I was gonna do that day I went to get groceries." He said. "It's okay Alan. I'm just glad I have you; you're all I need for Christmas." I said as he pulled me into a sweet hug. "I love you so much." He said after he kissed my lips. "I love you more." I said, which made him chuckle. "You're so cute." He said before he kissed me again. Every kiss seemed to feel softer and better each time. We walked into the living room and watched the morning news. I could see snowflakes falling outside from the window and smiled. I love the snow, but I hate the freezing cold temperatures. "Let's build a snowman." Alan said suddenly. I giggled and agreed that would be a good idea. I haven't built a snowman in forever. We got on our heavier clothes and headed out into the cold weather. "Hey, did you still spend that weekend with Lily and Severus?" He asked curiously as we began to build our snowman. "Yeah, and I had a good time. They kept my mind off of you for a little while, and I was glad. All I kept doing while you were in the hospital was worry." I replied. "Aww, I'm sorry I made you worry so much." He said before he kissed my nose, which made me giggle. "It's okay Alan. You're here now, and that's all that matters." I said. He smiled and we continued making the snowman. By the time we were finished I was frozen to the bone. We headed inside and changed our snow covered clothes. I put on a black long sleeved t-shirt and some dark gray sweatpants on. When I walked downstairs I found Alan making hot chocolate. "Here's a cup of hot chocolate for my favorite girl in the entire world." He said, which made me blush and melt. "Awww, Alan. You're so sweet." I said with a smile. "So are you." He said with warmth in his eyes. We walked into the living room with our hot chocolate and watched some tv. Everything felt perfect, but I couldn't fight the plague that was released in my mind. Since the day Alan got in that car accident I've been so afraid of flossing him. If I would have lost him that day...I think I would have just..fell apart. I wouldn't have been able to continue college or anything. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked me curiously. "Yeah." I replied, but I could tell he didn't believe me. "I know something's wrong. What is it? You can tell me anything Raven, you know that." He said sweetly. "Well I....I'm just..so damn afraid of losing you. You mean the world to me Alan, and I-" I was cut off by a soft and tender kiss. I kissed back and he slowly laid me on my back the couch after a little while. "I'm not going anywhere if I can help it. I'll always be here with you, even if I hadn't made it that day I'd still be with you." He said after he broke the kiss. His legs were on either side of me and his hands were on the armrest holding him up. He looked so attractive from this angle, but then again....he's attractive from every angle. "I'm not going anywhere either." I replied. "Good, because I wouldn't let you if you tried." He said with a sinfully dark look in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me once more, and I couldn't help but melt. When he pulled away he smiled and bit his bottom lip slightly before he snuggled his nose up to mine. "Alan, can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Sure." He replied. "Why do you have to be so cute?" I said with a sigh. "I could ask you the same question sweetheart." He said before he kissed me again. He pulled me into his arms and we cuddled while watching tv. What he said defiantly made me feel better, but there's no way I wasn't going to cherish ever second I had with him. "Are you hungry?" He asked curiously after a long while of silence. It was already one o'clock in the afternoon, and I was feeling slightly hungry. "Yeah, but I'm way to comfortable to get up. You're so cozy." I replied as I snuggled closer to him. He chuckled and my heart warmed. "We can cuddle more after lunch." He said smiling. "Fine." I said with a sigh. I reluctantly got up and we both walked into the kitchen. We ended up having grilled cheese and some soup; the perfect meal when it's cold outside. Suddenly my phone rang, and I saw that it was Lily. "Hey, what's up?" I asked curiously. "Not much, I just wanted to say thank you." She said. "For what?" I asked. "For getting James and Sirius off of our backs. Remus told us you called him and he took care of everything." She replied. "Well I'm glad. At least the two of you can relax and not have to worry about them." I said. "I know. How's Alan by the way?" She said. "He's good. He and I actually built a snowman today." I replied with a slight laugh. "No way, so did Severus and I." She said and we both laughed. Her and I talked for about and hour or so before she had to go to work. I was surprised she didn't get off for the holidays, but at least she likes her job. Alan and I went back to cuddling and we watched a movie called The Zodiac. It's based on a true story about a serial killer in California. I was actually supposed that he hadn't see it before. "Robert Downey Jr and Mark Ruffalo are two of my favorite actors. I can't believe I've never heard of this movie before." He said. I was quite amused with how engrossed he was with the film, but I can understand; I was into it when I first saw it. "Hey, you should invite Lily and Severus over for the Christmas eve party we were talking about." He said after the movie was over. "I completely forgot about that when she called. I'll just mention it to her or Severus tomorrow; I'm sure they're both working." I replied. Alan and I spent the rest of the day watching tv and enjoying each other's company.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. I'm so sorry if this chapter isn't as good as previous chapters. :) <3