Christmas

Raven's POV:

I woke up to voices downstairs, which confused me. Then it hit me! It was Christmas day!!!! I hurried out of bed and got changed before I headed downstairs. When I reached the kitchen I saw Severus and Lily sitting at the table while Alan made breakfast. "Good morning." I said with a smile. I walked over to the coffee pot and poured me a cup, so I would wake up some more. "Good morning to you too. We didn't think you'd get up; Alan was just about ready to go and wake you." Severus said with a slight laugh. "Sorry." I said with a laugh as well. "It's fine, we were just really excited to exchange presents." Lily said with a big smile on her face. "So, what are the plans for today?" I asked before I took a sip of my coffee. "Well, we're going to eat breakfast, open presents, and then have a Christmas movie marathon. I'll be fixing Christmas dinner, obviously." Alan said. "That sounds great." I replied. We had our breakfast, which was absolutely delicious and headed into the living room. We passed out our presents and I was surprised to see one from Alan, he told me he wasn't able to get anything for me. Lily opened hers first, because we all insisted on it. Severus got her some of her favorite candy and a beautiful diamond necklace. Alan got her a book she has been wanting to read for a very long time, and I got her a Doctor Who phone case. She seemed very happy with her presents, which made me happy. "You go next Severus." Lily said with a smile. Lily got him two leather journals and some pens. Alan got him a new jacket, because all he does is complain about the one he has. I got him a Marilyn Manson CD, his very first one too. "Raven, it's your turn." Severus said. "No, no, let Alan go next." I said. "It's fine, I can go next." Alan replied. Lily and Severus got him books, which didn't surprise me. Mostly because he's sorta hard to buy for. I ended up getting him a new watch with a black leather band. "Alright, you're turn." Alan said with a smile on his face. Lily got me two Sherlock t-shirts. Severus got me a Black Veil Brides shirt and a Five Nights at Freddy's shirt. "Thanks, I'm gonna wear them like crazy next semester!!" I said, which made them smile. When I opened Alan's present, I was flabbergasted. There was a beautiful heart shaped necklace sitting in a black velvet box. "Alan, it's beautiful." I said with a smile. "I'm glad you like it. Let me put it on you." He said. "I don't like it, I love it." I replied. He clasped it around my neck and I have him a big hug. "I love you Raven." He said as he hugged me. "I love you too Alan." I replied softly. We kissed and we heard giggles come from Lily and Severus, which made us both blush. The day was absolutely perfect, and I wouldn't have been if I didn't have Alan, Lily, and Severus in my life. Who would have known that my boyfriend would be the new theater teacher?

The End

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc.

I'm amazed at how many reads this story has gotten, and I'm very grateful for it. For the fact that you all actually enjoy my work. I never thought anyone would want to read the stuff I create, but I was clearly wrong. Thank you, once again. :) <3

Mischief Managed.