Uke!Russia x Seme!Circus!Male!Reader

Ivan Braginski had a crush. It was official, he had a crush on (M/n).

(C/n) was a small island nation in the pacific ocean, unexplored and invisible until one fateful day. (M/n) just appeared in one of the meeting rooms, nobody knew how and why. But soon after he introduced himself to the other nations, boats began to start. From his island to the other counties. The world was in an uproar. They overlooked a whole island thousands of years, and now the citizens where surprised by an open and colourful culture. (M/n) was dressed in a circus outfit, completed by a huge hat that seemed to be glued on his head. His (h/l) (h/c) hair was hidden underneath it, and fell occasionally out. He was taller than Russia or Sweden, by nearly ten inches but his personality was the most attractive part of the personification. He was cheerful and friendly, just like most of his citizens, but only in a reasonable amount. He wasn't goofy like Italy, nor perverted or vain like Prussia. He came close to Spain, but Spain was a player and a bit dumb. (M/n) was unique. He spoke like he would talk to an audience and made funny movements with his hands while he spoke. Ivan was scared. How could he bring his crush to talk to him? Currently (M/n) sat besides Canada and talked like he did nothing else in his life. He even showed the quiet nation a few tricks with a set of cards.

But (M/n) wasn't as oblivious as Ivan expected him to be. He knew that the Arctic nation found a liking in watching him, and he wanted to return that favour. So he waited until the meeting started and began to send smiles and small grins at the Russian, who in return started to blush slightly. "(C/n), what are you staring at? We have an important discussion, dude!" (M/n)'s hat whipped lightly while he laughed quietly. "I was just enjoying the beautiful view, America! Go on, I am sure everyone will listen!" America nodded satisfied and started to tell everyone how he and his robots will help the environment or something along that line. (M/n)'s eyes twitched every now and then to Russia, but he hold his thoughts in his mind and tried to make the staring not too obvious for the others to see. After the meeting was over (M/n) made his way over to Ivan, his steps were feather light. "Hello Russia!", he greeted the smaller man with a happy grin and a closed eyed smile. Parts of his face were covered with make-up, his eyes had a shadow that let his (e/c) coloured shine like diamonds. "Hello (C/n)!" Russia leaned forward and (M/n) accepted the peck on his lips with a smirk. A very sweet habit, how (M/n) thought. "To kiss someone on the lips in greeting. A bit bold if you'd ask me, but since no one does..." (M/n) watched with satisfaction how Ivan began to blush like he did in the meeting. "Do you want to go out? I've heard a few of my people just opened a restaurant with food from my island. We could go together?" Ivan nodded with enthusiasm and the two left the building. They received a few odd looks from citizens but nothing dramatic. In (M/n)'s nation it was totally normal to go on the street like he did now, many of his people worked at a circus. That was what his nation was now popular for. So he talked while Ivan listened carefully. There were apparently many civil wars in (M/n) country. But now that they were connected to the rest of the world, they abruptly ended. Right after (M/n) was introduced to most of the other countries he did some research and learned of the big events in history. Like the world wars, the American independence war and a few revolutions. What fascinated him the most was Russia's history, and he declared his wish to visit Ivans country loudly with stretched arms and a smile on his (s/c) face. He even told Ivan what he liked about his country and history. The bloody past, the firmness of it's citizens, the nature and everything that included a nice stay in a beautiful country. At this point Ivan stopped in his tracks and stared at the island nation with tears in his eyes. (M/c) was instantly concerned and thought of something he could have said that would cause the tears. "Nobody has said so much nice things to me in so long. Thank you, (M/n)." Ivan tried to hide his red face in his scarf, but (s/c) hands cupped his cheeks and started to remove the tears with a gentleness that caused new ones to fall down. "Don't cry, love. It doesn't suit you." (M/n) (e/c) eyes started to form tears on their own now. A bad habit of him, he couldn't see people cry like Ivan did now. He continued his ministrations on Ivan's face and leaned his face nearer to his until their noses touched. "I really want to kiss you right now. But I want our first kiss to be special. Not on some street while everyone is watching us." This statement brought Ivan back to the current situation and he pulled his head away. "Y-you still want to go eat, da?", he asked. He had to be honest, he was hungry and wanted that food now. "Of course, my Russian! Let's go and eat something really delicious, eh?" (M/n) grabbed Ivan's gloved hand and slipped his fingers through his.

When they stepped out of the restaurant both had a smile on their faces. "Do you want to come to my hotel room? We could watch something or... continue what we began?" Ivan nodded nervously and swallowed thick. They entered the room just when the sunset was over and the room begun to darken. "Do you want to undress?" Both stopped breathing for a second and (M/n)'s lips broke out to a full blown, teeth showing grin. Ivan stood on the doorstep, his mouth agape and a slight blush dusted over his cheeks. Again. "I-I-" (M/n) started to laugh and Ivan feared his friend might suffocate. When (M/n) got to stand again, his hat had fallen on the ground and his make-up was smeary. "Your make-up... slipped." (M/n) was shocked for a moment, but after he recovered he ran into the bathroom to check the damage. "It has to go, I'm sorry eye-liner, but your time is over!" He drew his make-up remover and started to carefully free his face from the colour. Ivan had long since removed his coat and leaned on the door frame while he watched (M/n). "You look better without it, da?" (M/n)'s eyes flicked to the Russian and he smiled sadly. "It reminds me of my childhood. I was taught not to go out without some kind of fancy stuff on my body. I was like walking advertisement!" "How was your childhood? I don't know much of you country's history..." (M/n) turned to him, he had finally finished removing this annoying make-up. "I would like to say good but... You know, in a circus, everyone is trained to fake all kind of things. Laughter, pain, fun, just everything. And it doesn't stop when one is out of the tent. It continues a lifetime. I had luck to grow up so fast and throw those habit off me. The civil wars that caused so much destruction afterwards weren't that pleasant either, but who am I telling this, eh?" He grabbed Ivan's hand and started to slip the glove off of it. "You're wearing far too much for my liking, Ivan." A shiver ran down Ivan's spine as he heard (M/n) speak his human name. He let (M/n) do as he pleased and sighed when he was sat on the couch of (M/n)'s room. The (h/c) haired man checked Ivan's body, who stayed oblivious to it. Ivan had a robust and strong body while (M/n) was lean and muscled. "Ivan, I think I am totally in love with you." (M/n)'s voice was serious but on his face lingered a loving smile. The Russian had captured his heart in what it seemed no time. Ivan's face was so shocked, it was the cutest thing (M/n) had ever seen. It was so honest, everything about Russia seemed painfully honest and true. Before (M/n) thoughts drifted further away, he felt something warm on his lips, and wet on his cheeks. Ivan was kissing him! In no time (M/n)'s hand flew up to cup Ivan's round cheeks where tears continued to fall over. "Don't cry, Ivan. Please don't cry!" murmured (M/n), just to kiss Ivan with more force. They had their eyes closed and when (M/n) opened them again, Ivan sat on his lap and sobbed quietly. The circus man didn't know what to do, so he drew Ivan into a tight hug and cried helplessly with him. And Ivan and (M/n) knew that those tears where real, just like Ivan's own. Then (M/n) wouldn't fake anything in front of Ivan, just like Ivan wouldn't in front of (M/n). Not any more. 

First one, done! I'm still in search of someone who could read over my writings, if anyone is interested, please contact me!

-VE