Uke!Austria x Seme!Pianist!Male!Reader (Lemon)

Thank you @kazzandrapaz for requesting this! I just was waiting for the occasion to write about Austria! There's a bit sexual harassment in this one, be warned!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austria didn't exactly know how he got here in the first place.

The small pub was shabby and the people around him eyed him with scrutinizing looks. He felt them barley brushing past him while he made his way to the counter.

Why didn't Germany go with him? With the blond nation, he wouldn't be in such a situation.

The bartender watched him just as rude as the other customers and leaned dangerously close when he reached the counter.

"What can I do for you? You look a little lost." Austria's first instinct was to snort, but all those people around him made him nervous, so he decided to just roll his eyes a little, and raise one eyebrow at the man.

"I'd like to use your phone. I forgot zhe way home, and left my mobile zhere as well." The man looked somewhat disappointed, but smiled at him nonetheless.

"Sure, hun'. But you have to pay for it, if you know what I mean?" Austria reached for his wallet and wanted to ask how much he'd have to pay, when he felt large hands on his hips, holding him tight. The brown haired man flinched and tried as discreetly as possible to move away from the prying hands.

"He doesn't want your money. He wants another kind of payment, but tell me, what's that for a delicious accent you have there?" The man's breath smelled like alcohol and Austria felt the weight that was put on him like a bag of potatoes. His heart started to beat wildly, and he lowered his wallet back into his pocket.

"I'm afraid I don't have anyzing elze to offer. If you'd be so kind to let go of me, now?" His struggle against the hands on his hips got harder, until he realised that it was to no use. The grip on his hips only tightened with any further movement. He tried to control his breathing, but the panic had long since settled in and he felt his body shiver when the man started to nip on his earlobe in disgust.

His rescue came in form of a man with (h/c) hair and an intimating height.

"Let him go, Josef, or do you want to get thrown into prison again?" The man, Josef, let go of Austria immediately and backed up until he stumbled over a chair.

"(M/n)...I didn't know he's yours! I swear." His saviour shrugged and stepped closer, until he reached for Austria's hand.

"Stay out of my business, and we'll be fine." With those words he made his way out of the shabby pub, dragging Austria after him.

"I didn't think you'd be that stupid, Roderich." Austria was a bit embarrassed as well, but the shock of the man touching him sat too deep to really talk back to his acquaintance. Prussia had introduced them a long time ago, Austria didn't approve Prussia's taste in friends, but since (M/n) had just rescued him from being.. possibly from being raped, he considered to redeem his opinion of the tall man.

(M/n) had obviously recognised Austria's silence for what it was. Shock and fear, and he was glad that his car was parked just around the corner. He had to bring Prussia's friend back to his home, and help him get through this. He grew up under such circumstances, and learned early on how to defend himself and let the people fear him. That wasn't an impossible task, given his height and muscles. He considered himself quite intimidating if he choose to be.

He helped the smaller man into his car, and drove fast to the Austrian's house. It was more of a mansion, if he thought about it, but that wasn't important. When they arrived, he gathered Austria into his arms, and the first thing he felt was the trembling which had befallen Roderich's body. His violet eyes were covered by his glasses, but (M/n) could still see the glaze that coated them. The normally snarky but well-spoken man was partly gone and left fear and something that (M/n) decided he would find out. The man in his arms was Prussia's friend, or something like that, and alone that fact obliged him to care for him, but (M/n)'s further actions would reveal his true reasons for caring that much.