Uke!Student!China x Seme!Student!Male!Reader

It was a normal day in school. 

Someone would say a normal day in hell, but this someone wasn't (M/n).

(M/n) was an ordinary boy for his age. Maybe a bit taller than others, but still average. He went through the wide halls of his school, when he heard laughter coming from somewhere. It wasn't laughter of fun, it sounded mean and threatening in the boy's ears. So he started running to the source of it. When he rounded the last corner he saw a group of people, boys and girls alike, standing in a circle and pushing something or rather someone, around. "Hey!", he shouted angry. The students stopped and turned their heads to him. They where a bunch of juniors, (M/n) himself was a senior, so they did have respect towards him. "Ey (L/n)! No need to be so agitated. We're just dealing with the new guy, or should I say girl? He surely looks like one!" (M/n) lifted one eyebrow and stepped closer to look at the boy they meant. He was the new student from China. A petite boy with long, dark brown hair that he wore in a ponytail and honey brown eyes that looked guarded up to him. "You should leave him alone, Matson. I don't want you to touch him again, got it?" (M/n)'s voice was deep and he made himself even taller to intimidate the younger students. Matson looked irritated, but (M/n) couldn't care less about that douche bag. He waited until the other students persuaded Matson to leave with them. When they left him and the Chinese boy alone, the  boy already knelt on the floor to gather his things together. "I'm sorry that you had to endure them. This school is full of idiots..." The boy only nodded, and stared at the paper (M/n) held towards him. "Thank you. It wasn't the first time I had an argument with those westerners, aru." (M/n) sighed sadly and took the boy's chin in one of his hands to exterminate it for any bruises. "You should have told a teacher about it. Sometimes they aren't useless in such situations, but now you have me I think it'll be okay with that." A small blush appeared on the boy's cheeks, but he smiled thankfully. "My name is Wang Yao, may I know the name of my rescuer?" (M/n) stroke over a part of his eye and Yao flinched in pain. "Sorry, you'll get a blue eye. My name is (M/n) (L/n), but say, should I call you Yao or Wang? I know it's different in your country, but we call each other by our first names when we like and know someone..." The long haired boy chuckled and his smiled reappeared. "You may call me how you like, it doesn't bother me, aru." The taller of both snapped the smaller one's backpack and threw it over his shoulder. "So it's Yao, I like the sound of it. I'll walk you home, if it's alright with you?" Yao nodded happily and let (M/n) hook his arm with his.

"Yao, what's that on your cheek? I don't remember that you started to use makeup..." (M/n) rubbed over Yao's cheek what made him wince. Even before (M/n) saw the whole damage he was livid. "What is that, Yao? Didn't I tell you to talk to me if they started again? Don't you trust me that I'll take care of you? That I care about you and your well being? I want to protect you, Yao!" Yao began to shake. "B-but I don't want you to protect me every time something happens, aru!" It was quiet and Yao shaking increased. "I want to protect myself! I don't want to be so... so weak and helpless. It's so humiliating, aru! I'm so pathetic I come running to my best friend when something happens!" Tears ran down Yao's cheeks and he began to sob. "Now I'm even crying in front of you..." But (M/n) shook his head and brought the small Chinese boy in his warm embrace. "You'll never be a burden to me, darling. And I like it to beat up those who hurt you, it's so satisfying, believe me. I-... I love you Yao. I want to be the only one you depend on in with those things." Teary dark eyes looked up in (e/c) colored ones and the small body in (M/n)'s arms tensed. "Y-You- What? You love me, aru? Like a man loves another man in a non friendly but more intimate way?" (M/n) laughed a bit and nodded. "I thought you should know that that's the reason I'll protect you even if you don't want it." (M/n) grinned down at his friend and stroked his puffy and bruised cheek. "I really love you, Yao." Yao nodded in silence and stared at his best friend he had a crush on for so long. "I don't know what to say, (M/n)." (M/n) smiled a bit disappointed and shrugged. "You don't have to say anything and I understand if you don't want to talk to me again, but that wont change my feelings towards you or the fact that I will still try to protect you." A shudder ran through Yao's small body  and he shook his head and grinned. "You big stupid westerner! Of course I love you back, don't talk about stuff like this ever again, aru!" Yao's tears where back but this time from the happiness he felt and he grinned broadly while he threw his arms around (M/n) strong neck."I'm so happy you feel the same way. I thought you would be disgusted and didn't want to talk to me agai-" Yao was interrupted by warm, thin lips that pressed against his own, and a hand that loosened the ribbon in his hair. Warm floated his small body and he kissed (M/n) back fiercely. (M/n)'s tongue pleaded for entry that Yao kindly granted him. Their wet muscles danced together and both couldn't keep their noises down. When they ended their kiss both looked at each other and chuckled with equally heavy blushes on their faces. "Did you ever... You know, went the whole way?" Yao shook his head shakily and sucked in a few deep breaths of air. "No, not yet." (M/n) nodded thoughtfully and grinned. "Me neither so we can have a really awkward first time together!" Yao rolled his eyes while his face heated up a bit more but nodded nontheless. 

"Dumb westerner..."