Uke!England x Seme!Imagined!Male!Reader (Lemon)

England sat inside the building where the meeting took place, even if it was break and most of the others were out to eat. He sat in the lounge, but of course not alone. Beside him sat one of his close friends, (M/n). Some would say he was just an imagination, but England could see his friend as clear as he could see anybody else. (M/n) sat on the place beside him on the couch and manicured his fingernails with his full attention. (M/n) was always like that. He cared very much for his appearance and wore only very expensive and modern clothes. He was a bit arrogant but fun to be with, especially when England argued with France. (M/n) would stand behind England and tell him good comebacks against that cheesy frog and would disapprove of everything that came in his way. He was like a grumpy cat sometimes, but that was the thing England liked the most about him. Almost every cat loves it to cuddle and to be petted, and (M/n) was no exception, so came it that (M/n)'s attention switched from his nails to England's lap where he laid his head onto. A clear invitation for England to pet his (h/c), (h/l) hair.

"Ähm, England? Whar are you doing, dude?" (M/n) opened one of his (e/y) colored eyes and narrowed them at the American idiot that asked his England this question. "What does it concern you what he does, fat butt?" England chuckled but (M/n) already stood up and tipped against Americas chest. "He can do whatever he wants to do, you lost you right to ask!"

"England?"

Of course, America couldnot hear, see or feel the tall man that ranted in front of him. "I'm doing nothing, git. What does it look like?" America chuckled uncomfortable.

"It looked like you petted something and.. that's crazy, dude!"

(M/n) shook his head and turned to England who just sat there with a frown present on his handsome face. "Just go away, he wont listen anyways." And (M/n) disappeared.

"God, does this German ever talks a bit less... angry and irritated?" England shrugged and smirked at his (h/c) haired friend. "Not really, it seems that Italy is more persistent than normal. I can understand the poor lad, I couldn't stand Italy like this for a whole day." Now it was (M/n)'s turn to shrug and he disappeared, only to manifest behind the tall German. A big grin appeared on (M/n)'s sharp featured and he reached out, only to clap his hand shut on Germany's mouth whose eyes widened when he couldn't speak anymore and a raspy voice cracked in his ear: "Be a bit less strict, yes? No one likes to be yelled at~" But when the German turned abruptly, the hand on his mouth was gone and so was the breath in his neck along with the voice and presence behind him. "Ve~ Germany! What's-a wrong?" But the blond just shook his head and rubbed his eyes a bit to be sure. "Nothing. Let's continue zhe meeting.", he said it in a much more quiet voice than before, and everyone was subconsciously thankful for that.

"No need to thank me, love." England flinched when he felt (M/n)'s warm breath on his neck. Just like Germany minutes ago. "You owe me, Arthur. In fact everyone in here does, but I'll just take my price from you~" England shuddered in anticipation.

"You're really letting me do this, aren't you?" (M/n) stood behind England like he did with Germany hours before, but now he had his hand down England's trousers. England's eyes were shut and his breath began to change into panting. (M/n) chuckled in utter amusement and switched to sit on the table were the meeting was still on. He leaned forward and closed his fingers around England's beginning erection. "Mmm, you get so hard, Arthur..." England tried not to make any noise that might draw unwanted attention on him, but a grunt found its way out and earned him a curios look from France. "Oh oh! Be quiet, otherwise they would never let you live this down." England nodded lightly and bit his lip in a lewd way. The fingers around his cock tightened considerably and he bucked up to meet the starting thrusts of the fist. "So eager... We will continue this privately. Now.", and this time both disappeared into nothing, leaving a shocked lot of country personifications behind.