Uke!Norway x Seme!Male!Reader (Lemon)

First things first! This is a One-Shot for @PaiiKun who requested me to write this!

 I really hope you like it and Norway isn't too OOC.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Lukas?" Norway hummed in acknowledgement but never turned away from the paperwork he currently had to work through.

"When was the last time we had sex?" Dull blue eyes widened for a second and a light blush fount its way up to his cheeks, but he only shrugged and tried to ignore his more than bored boyfriend who sat beside him, doing his own paperwork.

"I don't remember either. We should really change that, don't you think?" A frown appeared on his face when he looked first at (M/n) and then at his remaining paperwork. He agreed with his lover, but work was more important, especially in times like this. They had to be good organised and he wanted to make sure that his citizens were safe from everything. He wanted what every good personification wanted, but he also wanted time with his beloved. Before he could produce any other deep thoughts he was gripped and picked up like weighted nothing.

"(M/n)?", but his boyfriend lowered him on a place free of papers and started to sort the others away so that they could have place for the coming. His sailor hat was removed alongside his gloves and tie, and (M/n) ran his fingers through Lukas' light blond hair.

"I want you, babe, and I know you want me too." Lukas nodded and started to undo (M/n)'s strictly closed jacked. The knots were hard and (M/n) opened them for him, revealing his (s/c) chest which Lukas longed to explore again. Cold fingers ripped on his clothes and soon both were naked and (M/n) gently prodded Lukas to lay down on the wooden desk.

"I'll make you feel good again." One hand's fingers played with his left nipple and the other sneaked over all the sensitive spots on his body, only to massage the place between his hip and crotch area. Moans found their way out of the Norwegians' throat and he stared (M/n) right inside his (e/c) coloured orbs. His breath formed to panting and the need to close his eyes and start to fully enjoy (M/n)'s ministrations was overwhelmingly strong. His lips found (M/n)'s and a tongue war took place. Their slick muscles fought for dominance and neither of both was willing to lose the battle. Lukas smirked when he slung his legs around (M/n)'s waist and won the battle due to (M/n)'s surprised stop. Now (M/n) was the one that laid on the wooden desk and Lukas began to kiss down his chest to his erection. He straddled his lover and lowered his head only to stop a few inches in front of his dick and looked up with a cocky expression on his face. (M/n)'s eyes shone with slight astonishment and anticipation.

Both men giggled but (M/n)'s giggle turned into a desperate moan and he bucked his hips to get more of the wonderful, slick heat around his cock. A hand found its way back into light blond hair and Lukas made swallow movements to ensure his lovers pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so goood at this~", sighed the (h/c) haired man and paused to pull Lukas back into a long kiss.

Nimble fingers crawled around Lukas' body to his butt crack, only to be smacked away.

"No. I will do it. It's my turn!" (M/n) sat straight on the desk and laid his head on Lukas' shoulder to see him pressing his fingers into himself. He began to caress pale flesh and spread Lukas' arse for more room to touch himself and prepare him further. "You're so hot when you get all dominant~", chuckled the taller of both men and Lukas shuddered when his fingers were removed and the tip of (M/n)'s dick rubbed against his entrance. "But you can't live without my cock deep inside your arse." With those words (M/n) rammed himself into the smaller Norwegian and both stilled at the pleasure they felt. "Y-you're so big." Tears began to gather in his eyes but didn't fall, much to (M/n)'s relief. He didn't like seeing his love cry, even in pleasure was it a disturbing thing for him.

(M/n) started to thrust his hips up, gripped Lukas' hips and slammed him down. Lukas cried out when (M/n) rubbed against his prostate and slung his arms around his lovers shoulder in seek of more stability. "Yes!" (M/n)'s thrusts began to come at a faster pace and soon both men were panting and sweating, hips started to hurt in both sides and finally (M/n) hit Lukas' prostate dead on and the light blond haired Norwegian came, shuddering hard and screaming out his pleasure. (M/n) came seconds later deep inside his blue eyed lover and his chest heaved with his breathing.

After minutes of silence Lukas decided to speak out what cursed through his mind since they had started working alongside each other: "You have to search another room for your paperwork. You're awfully annoying when you're bored."