The Quest

Steven and Connie got home and decided to go to bed since it was late.

Steven's point of view

I got changed into my pajamas and waited for Connie to get done changing. When she walked out of the bathroom she was wearing old shorts and an old shirt. The first thing she said was, "No shirt?" "Yea I don't wear a shirt to bed anymore." I looked down at my chest. "Sorry we don't have a place for you to sleep so you should just stay with me." I said. "Oh, it's fine, I kinda wanted to sleep with you anyway." Connie mumbled while blushing. Connie and I got in bed and I kissed her goodnight. Connie then got closer to me and raps her arms around me. "I love you." Connie said. "I love you too." Connie looks up to me and says, "Do you want to continue were we left off?" And then I noticed that Connie took of her shorts. I pull her in to share a long passionate kiss. I then put my hands on her hips. "St-Steven." She moans. "I don't think we should do this." "Oh uh ok." We both lay back down and fell asleep even though I was kind of embarrassed.

I woke up at 4:00am the next day so I could surprise Connie because it's her birthday! I look over to see that Connie was still sleeping, she is so cute. I grab the clues I wrote yesterday and put one on the bed next to her and around  town. I then go to the lighthouse and start setting up the decorations and the food. Once I was finished I called the gems to come and called Connie to wake her up.

Connie's point of view.

I wake up to my phone ringing when I answer it no one is there. Then I notice that Steven isn't here either and there is a note on the bed. It says:

Connie, you are probably wondering where I am. To find me you have to follow these series of clues. Your first clue is,

go to the place where I first saw you.
You were so cute in your dress of blue.
I had soap bubbles in my hair.
I liked you ever since I saw you standing there.

I blushed and got dressed. I then went to the street where there was the parade a couple of years ago. When I got there, there was writing on the street in chalk. It says,

Your next clue is at the place where we first fused.
I don't know what rhymes with fused.
                But I do know that I love you

Awe he's so cute I thought to myself as I go to the beach and when I get there I look around. Then I noticed a piece of paper in the sand I pick it up and read it.

This is the last clue
Go to the place were you made me feel less blue
Where we shared our first kiss,
   The feeling I have when I'm with you is, bliss

Now my face is completely red and the first thing that came to my mind was the lighthouse and I walk there. When I get to the bottom of the hill I look up to the top wondering what is awaiting me on the top. When I take a step forward and then someone covers my head with a sack. My scream is muffled by the sack. And the person takes me up the hill with my arms pinned behind my back. When we get to the top the person takes off the sack and I hear people say "happy birthday!" I look behind me and Steven is there and I give him a soft push and say, "Steven you nearly gave me a heart attack!" "Good I was trying to surprise you." He replies with a smirk on his face. We kiss and he then asks,"did you like my little quest?" "Yea it was pretty fun." "I got something for you." He says as he pulls out a small box that's wrapped. I unwrapped the box and it's a diamond necklace. "Connie, will you officially be my girlfriend?" Steven asks. "Of course! And I love the necklace!" I reply and we kiss again.