Tourists

Third person point of view

Steven woke up before Connie and decided to get dressed. While he was getting dressed Connie woke up and headed to the bathroom were Steven was changing. She didn't know that he was in there and right when she opened the door Steven was changing his underwear. They both froze Connie blushed while staring at all of his manhood. She then turned around, walked out, and closed the door behind her. Connie waited on the couch in the living room for Steven to get done. He comes out and they don't say anything, until Steven finally says something. "Do you want to go to the mall?" "Yea sure." She replies getting up from the couch. They both walk into the kitchen to find Mr. Maheswaran making some coffee. "Hey dad, can Steven and I go to that mall nearby?" Connie asks. "Sure. But how would you get there?" He replies while stirring his coffee. "Um maybe we could go as stevonnie." Connie says. Mr. Maheswaran looks up from his coffee and looks at both of them for a while. "Ok fine." He says. "Thank you." Connie says smiling. Steven and Connie walk outside, fuse, and get into Connie's dads car. Stevonnie starts the car and pulls out of the driveway and starts going to the mall. She turns on the radio and starts singing along. "Ohhhhhh we're half way there! Ohhh-hhh living on a prayer!" 

 "Ohhhhhh we're half way there! Ohhh-hhh living on a prayer!" 

Stevonnies point of view

I get to the mall shortly and walk inside. The Steven side of me heads straight to the food court and says,"I'm hungry."  "Ok fine" the other half of me says smiling. And I walk to the food court. After I get some pizza, I sit down and start eating. When I am almost done, a guy in about his early 20s comes up to me and sits down in the seat across from me. "Hey." He says with a smirk. "Hi." I reply. "Do you want to go walk around with me or something?" He asks. "Uhhhhh sorry, I'm a lesbian." What was that? The Steven side of me asks inside my brain. Do you want this guy messing with us? No. the Connie side says. The guy just stands up and leaves without saying anything. I laugh a little after he left. I get up, throw my trash away, and went to go exploring the mall.

I'm back! Finally. And I'm ready to keep this story going. :) I also like to have fun while writing, so I put random pictures or videos just for the heck of it.